SANTA + KIDS

shaian

......innocenceallow destroying your childs delusions of a happy happy world at a young age...
^ didnt even think of it in this way....its true... kids these days have no imagination, back in the day we used to play with a cardboard box and have hours of fun. now kids dont even play on road as much. llow a 5 year old telling me about santa aint real and comin to me with 'adult' convo

......innocenceallow destroying your childs delusions of a happy happy world at a young age...
^ didnt even think of it in this way....its true... kids these days have no imagination, back in the day we used to play with a cardboard box and have hours of fun. now kids dont even play on road as much. llow a 5 year old telling me about santa aint real and comin to me with 'adult' convo
34th4ehtq34q34taetq34h5awwa4taewgf

34th4ehtq34q34taetq34h5awwa4taewgf
:D

I'm not letting a fat imaginary guy take credit for me working my arse off and buying good presents. I was never really told about santa by parents or anything but I just never believed.However, I will not burst the bubble that the guy doesn't exist. I'll leave that for them.

when u was little u never made a space ship or race car from a cardboard box? cut out holes and drew all over it and sh*t like that?
Hol tite my wwf arena with additional weapons and titleCardboard>>>>>Also lego>>>>>>Now when I look at my sisters who are both slyly spoilt and sh*t I am actually thankful we were poor when I was a kid

LOL @ my dad rolling into my brothers room this christmas eve and baxxxing him the face with his christmas stocking when he threw it from the doorway. Rolled off going 'Ho ho ho ho' and everything. Fully jokes.

lol at me and my bredrin putting my bro in the box his bike came in and just dashing and drapsing it all over the roomHe had so much fun until we got shook he was guna break his neckHe even fell sleep in it 1 timeAs for 'santa' the day my executes enough sense to ask me bout him, il reply with truth to best of my knowledge, allow insulting the childs intelligence was do