think sumone on my road is getting robbed..

Supermalt

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

f*ck gettin involved in sh*t that has nothing to do with youI wrote this poem for people like youhope you enjoy itThey picked Akanni up one morningBeat him soft like clayAnd stuffed him down the bellyOf a waiting jeep.What business of mine is itSo long they don’t take the yamFrom my savouring mouth?They came one nightBooted the whole house awakeAnd dragged Danladi out,Then off to a lengthy absence.What business of mine is itSo long they don’t take the yamFrom my savouring mouth?Chinwe went to work one dayOnly to find her job was gone:No query, no warning, no probe -Just one neat sack for a stainless record.What business of mine is itSo long they don’t take the yamFrom my savouring mouth?And then one eveningAs I sat down to eat my yamA knock on the door froze my hungry hand.The jeep was waiting on my bewildered lawnWaiting, waiting in its usual silence.

Why did you come on VIP2 to ask what should you do???Why didn't you just call police straight away???So you thought "oh no, my neighbours house is getting robbed.....I know I'll go on VIP2 and ask them what should I do due to my I.Q. of -189. I'll also prove that I didn't call feds to be a snitch and I will get lots of positive feedback and will get ratings"/your life

sum f*ckery i think they came thru their garden.now pl decide to come out there yard asking wag1 when they see flashing lights smh
in actuality.didnt u do the same thing?you didn't fly out your house like superted tryna be hero... u jammed and waited for the boys in blue to come thru
truepl asking why i posted this. im bored and thought this is interesting