think sumone on my road is getting robbed..

Supermalt

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CNT STAND GUYS LIKE U WHO THINK THERE BAD, BY BLATENTLY LIEING, U PROBS DNT REMEMBER IT, ID B SHOCKED AND WORRIED IF EVERY1 DOES, IM SURE U TAKER A BREAK FRM VIP2 NOW AND AGAIN.....JUS REMEMBER NOT TO CLICK ON MY TOPICS IN FUTURE YEH CUS I KNO FOR A FACT U DO READ THEM SO BADMAN CARRY ON FRONTING U PUSSYBOY

topic is sickNot gna lie eks u are on this save a hoe ting a bit too much with smaddy nd lol at thinkin lahi wrote that poem
She's my bredrin IRL. IRL beats net everytime I'm afraid. I don't try to save any other chicks on here.As for O-Guy, he's any freshie with a bad attitude. Talking about I'm this and that when he doesn't know me. If he saw me he would stay schtum. I'm a grown man, I don't come on here to bicker with guys. If it ain't entertaining, I'm not even reading it.

topic is sickNot gna lie eks u are on this save a hoe ting a bit too much with smaddy nd lol at thinkin lahi wrote that poem
She's my bredrin IRL. IRL beats net everytime I'm afraid. I don't try to save any other chicks on here.As for O-Guy, he's any freshie with a bad attitude. Talking about I'm this and that when he doesn't know me. If he saw me he would stay schtum. I'm a grown man, I don't come on here to bicker with guys. If it ain't entertaining, I'm not even reading it.
lol and what did i say, my guy is that "male friend". the situation didn't require yur interference, being over egar and getting it wrong makes u look like a d*ck./bruv only pussies talk like that, sayin "if we met up blah blah" knwing they aint willing to meet anyone. dn't let yur feelings make u 4get who u are. U run when it gets on top.lol have u actually resulted to callin me a freshie...and i dn't need to knw u personally. I knw u flex like a bitch and thats enough

lol that poem is gcse fodder to the core, up there with half caste and this is the six o clock news
exactly thatdem dumbly bait poems/smaddy the implications of my post where just that u should knw better becuz its obvious, and if u dn't u should remember from gcse daysthats itat most all that was required from u was "i didn't do it in gcse", then i would of left ubut u wanted to infer all this extravagantly negative stuff from it, and then accuse me of always lookin to get at uobviously u seem to take things too personally between us (if u think i've got sum vendetta against u, then u defo do cuz i dn't), so i'll put kid gloves on when addressing yur postsbit better yur just a bitch boybeen lookin to play body guard from day
whatever you say innityour obviously just bored now yh :rolleyes: the truth always reveals itself