CHINA EXCECUTES A SICK BRITISH MAN

VENI VIDI VICI

Yh I see that point as well, but now we have two sets of bullies in the playground the west and the far east.What happens when the two bullies fight and spiral out of control?us_nuke.jpg& STOP ACTING LIKE YOU MOTHERf*ckERS WITH BROWN SKIN WOULD FIND FAVOUR FROM THE CHINESE GOVERNMENTSOME GUYS TALK LIKE THE EMERGENCE OF CHINA IS A VERY VERY GOOD THING

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yh I see that point as well, but now we have two sets of bullies in the playground the west and the far east.What happens when the two bullies fight and spiral out of control?you will go back to ghana and i will go to barbados or thailand.and leave this island to sink rly. cdnt care lessus_nuke.jpg& STOP ACTING LIKE YOU MOTHERf*ckERS WITH BROWN SKIN WOULD FIND FAVOUR FROM THE CHINESE GOVERNMENTSOME GUYS TALK LIKE THE EMERGENCE OF CHINA IS A VERY VERY GOOD THING

Guest Esquilax

Lol at rating China for executing a mentally unstable father of threeWhat's wrong with some of youYeah I 'see where you're coming from', doesn't mean that where you're coming from isn't f*ck*ng retarded.

Yet again people are hyping Chinas power.This is nothing more than bravado. Competing with the UK means competing directly with anyone allied with it. I.e. North America, Australia, and the EU.You'll always get "stern words" back and forth, but they will be just that. It amounts to nothing more than political banter. China is trying to assert it's dominance, but it will never step over the line, for the moment.People are forgetting that it's not a self sustained economy.

Yet again people are hyping Chinas power.This is nothing more than bravado. Competing with the UK means competing directly with anyone allied with it. I.e. North America, Australia, and the EU.You'll always get "stern words" back and forth, but they will be just that. It amounts to nothing more than political banter. China is trying to assert it's dominance, but it will never step over the line, for the moment.People are forgetting that it's not a self sustained economy.
what economy in the world is self sustained then? britain? US?America executes prisoners who have very dodgy evidence against themthe UK give peodophiles 1 week in prison and burglars/muggers 4 yearsjustice is messed up around the world. China doesnt need to listen to the UK for nothing so they should stfuthis is the first european to be executed since 1951..im sure many more have done crimes in china. yes we're hyping chinas power cos she has it. and the west is pissed that it does but cant do anything about it.

Why should they make an exception for this c*nt though, they executed nearly 1,700 people in 08. thats their way. lol at doubting chinas credentials if it came ever came to war with them though.
China doesn't have any war credentials. It's military experience is dismal. Numbers are not that great either. The US alone has 2 million troops, while China has 2.3. Equipment is much older, less advanced, and staffed by much lesser skilled personnel.
what economy in the world is self sustained then? britain? US?America executes prisoners who have very dodgy evidence against themthe UK give peodophiles 1 week in prison and burglars/muggers 4 yearsjustice is messed up around the world. China doesnt need to listen to the UK for nothing so they should stfuthis is the first european to be executed since 1951..im sure many more have done crimes in china. yes we're hyping chinas power cos she has it. and the west is pissed that it does but cant do anything about it.
I'm saying China isn't going to shoot itself in the foot and alienate itself from the very powers that enable it to BE a superpower. It's not in a position to be able to do that yet. The rest is irrelevant really, I'm agreeing with you on that.

Guest Triple XXX

dnt even want to make a new topic but jus see on bbc news Iran is blamin the UK for the protests in Iran n apparently the UK will get a slap in the mouth if we dont stop itLMFAO

Guest Tulse Hill

CHINA CANT DO sh*t, DIFFERENT COUNTRY DIFFERENT RULESCHINA MAN CANT COME INTO ENGLAND WITHOUT A VISA GET MEHOW U EXPECTING THEM TO COME OVER HERE IN BOMB ITENGLAND DIFFERENT COUNTRYNO COUNTRY HAS BEEN BOMBED IN 60 YEARSU MAN ARE GASSES OUT YER MAMS ASS CHEEKS

Guest Tulse Hill

IRAN BEEN TALKING sh*t FOR YEARS, THEY NEVER STEP TO THE PLATEAT LEAST AFRICANS ACTUALLY GET TO THE PLANE STAGE N LIGHT UP A FIREWORK, IRAQ MAN DEM STILL SITTIN AT THE DESK TALKING

Please counter what I've just said or post some Alex Jones videos if you're disagreeing.kthnxbai
China doesn't have any war credentials. Equipment is much older, less advanced, and staffed by much lesser skilled personnel.
Just by your statement above you show you dont have a clueIm sure you can post mainstream articles to prove your point

Please name 3 Major Wars that China has experience USING any of it's resources, personnel, or military strategy in.Skilled personnel come from wartime experience.You cannot be seriously disputing this.It's generally accepted that China has little power projection when compared with the United States, and even the UK.

Please name 3 Major Wars that China has experience USING any of it's resources, personnel, or military strategy in.Skilled personnel come from wartime experience.You cannot be seriously disputing this.It's generally accepted that China has little power projection when compared with the United States, and even the UK.
So you basing your argument on presumptionSeen

Not getting involved but a lot of you conspiracy theorists (or realists as I'm sure you like to refer to yourselves as) often cite 'mainstream' articles as evidence
Only using them as your source and not looking at alternative media are the people who are refered to as close minded individuals