AFRICOM

VENI VIDI VICI

firstly this ain't a thun type thread, i just want to know more about this Africom thing da us are gwanin withi just know the basics i.e it's a US military lead manifesto to run, control & drain more of Africa's resourcesif you have any more info,youtube links, articles etc about this then feel free to drop it here

/I'm shook for the mother land

It's a lose lose situation.The US will arm and reduce sanctions on countries who help on the "war on terrorism" and have been previously banished by the UN.While China will off rogue states arms/money for the precious oil/uranium.
:angry: i'm not gonna lie, i'm gettin emotional right now da more i learn about this whole sh*t

There's a lot of corruption and that but don't think that's all there is, there is definitely some good sh*t popping off in Africa right now. The marjay was telling me about some guy she met at a conference who secures investment for African mining projects exclusively from China because their government has a whole department dedicated to foreign investment.

Guest WAVESURFER
Yhyh shinoh is trying to rape the beautiful continent west african nations are bwcoming more awarw from what I've noticwd not too sure about the rest cos thwy tend to be more impoverished
ETF?

Africa should be a middle east, places like Nigeria should be looking like Dubai right now. The way we allowed ourselfs to be raped is disgusting.The Europeans f*cked us over, so right now we are on our knees. But remember we were kings thousands of years before europeans. In the next few hundred years Africa will be back on top, just remember that history takes time.

Africa should be a middle east, places like Nigeria should be looking like Dubai right now. The way we allowed ourselfs to be raped is disgusting.The Europeans f*cked us over, so right now we are on our knees. But remember we were kings thousands of years before europeans. In the next few hundred years Africa will be back on top, just remember that history takes time.
But how long though???It actually makes me sick when I think Africa was the center of everything, but now it's turned to waste.TBH Streets, we were not all kings, though we were above the rest of the world.

But how long though???It actually makes me sick when I think Africa was the center of everything, but now it's turned to waste.TBH Streets, we were not all kings, though we were above the rest of the world.
Well think about somewhere like America, it's only in the last 100 years they've started to run tings. Before then they were getting mugged off left right and centre. Us 80's and 90's babies know nothing apart from the U.S being a super power - but I'm sure a few generations down the line our great great great grandchildren will be laughing at how America used to be big. Same way people now laugh at the UK.

firstly this ain't a thun type thread, i just want to know more about this Africom thing da us are gwanin with
You failed trying to convince people this aint a conspiracy theory when its is exactly that
lol @ u coming up with such talkdem half hearted conspiracy theorist there/AFRICOM isn't a conspiracy dumb ass

firstly this ain't a thun type thread, i just want to know more about this Africom thing da us are gwanin with
You failed trying to convince people this aint a conspiracy theory when its is exactly that
lol @ u coming up with such talkdem half hearted conspiracy theorist there/AFRICOM isn't a conspiracy dumb ass
What are your other conspiracy theorys about Africa?

• 1 year later...