Bad Teeth

Badman

Guest Triple XXX
lol kurious looks bare mental./perfect teeth no fillings cos marg banned sweets.
hype i been eatin mad amounts of sweets from a young age mine still look itealthough ive gt bare fillings

Mum used to make me go to the dentists every 6 months but now I haven't been for the past 3 years, Unless I get some blinding pain I'm assuming all is well in there.
however i would like to get my teeth whitened get that american look

them old school women can pull it offmy aunty has a gold tooth, but shes the most softly spoken etc etc person, nuttin ghetto about her till its go timebut at ur age, is it wise?
lol she aint oldskool tho... she's in her 30's mehn... and I'm reaching 23!I dno.. I was told it will look ghetts coz of my lip stud :D

To be honest, my teeth are quite sh*t and I brush twice a day, floss and use expensive mouthwash. My mouth is very clean it's just the visual of my teeth that do not look good. Mine falls down to a number of things. One being a very bad experience with the dentist when I was a little child and it stayed in my mind right up to adulthood. The other being, I got into a fight when I was younger and got kicked in the mouth and my bottom teeth went crooked. Affected my confidence quite a lot. But I do not believe all teeth that look bad are due to being unhygienic. There are other factors to consider too and not all bad teeth means you have a bad mouth if that makes sense?

I see what ur saying but when ur lookin at a persons f*cked up teeth ur not thinking about the back story. Ur thinkin sh*t they're teeth are f*cked. Presentation is very important
Totally agree with you. I can't lie and say I'm not a hypocrite on this either because I would never go with a girl with sh*t teeth, but it's mad how very nice girls go with me still.I would love to have perfect teeth, but for me it's a case of 1. being a little too late and 2. needing 10k for a new set. If I ever got the money that's the first thing I'd do. Know this time round they would be looked after.

Guest Triple XXX
My teeth are arranged as well as Pachebel's Canon in D majorWant to whiten them though, i want that fresh off the boat african shineFor some reason my jaw doesn't line up perfectly though cos my teeth dont match top to bottom correctly
lmao posd