Worst pain that you have experienced (Physical)

Badman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest M12 Part 2
period pains maaaanparalysing, ur in pain for so long aswell, an it hurts so bad u cant even cry, if i take painkillers ill jus throw them upthe only way to stop the pain is to go to sleep, but it hurts so bad u cant get to sleep
lmao womenSHARRAP BLARRRRDDDDDDDD

editI was born with painMy moms and my pops pass it down to meSo don't talk to me about can I feel yoursCause I ain't feelin you at all, your pain is impureYou cryin cause you grew from the projectsThat's not pain, that's emotions, you a bitchIm talkin bout permanent, physical sufferingYou know nuthin about that, you just complain cause you stressedNigga, my pain's in the fleshAnd through the years that pain became my friend; sedatedWith Morphine as a little kidI built a tolerance for drugs, addicted to the medicineNow hospital emergency treat me like a fiendI rather die sometimes I wish a nigga O.D.Beggin God for help, only to find that im all by my god damnselfYou can never feel my pain nigga

Guest Esquilax

when i was on some makeshift swing rope and my friend swung me round and i dunno what happened but my balls got caught in the rope or somethingi was on the floor screaming and crying for about ten minutes

Sometimes I really wish guys could switch bodies with a female just for one day while she's on her period. Yes females can exaggerate but please stop thinking you know our bodies so well.Men crying about having their nuts kicked in and a woman saying... argh that aint pain... is as insulting as saying periods don't hurt.One girl I know gets period pains which come like actual contractions... she has to have morphine for the pain. She's the type of chick that aint a pansy... so for her to be on her knees in pain when it's that time of month... it's emotional stuff. Theres only been two occations where I've been in absolute agony... could have sworn I felt the actual egg burst but hey I don't know.Anyhoo worst pain I've felt was when I had my finger kicked and it broke.