Worst pain that you have experienced (Physical)

Badman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

contractions do actually feel like period pains, just amplified times a million. how some of these woman have a completely natural birth i will never know, i think if i had to go through that completely drug free my body would shut down and i would die. also, any man that wants to say period pains dont hurt needs 2 sit down, how would you even know what it feels like?

Guest Esquilax
contractions do actually feel like period pains, just amplified times a million. how some of these woman have a completely natural birth i will never know, i think if i had to go through that completely drug free my body would shut down and i would die. also, any man that wants to say period pains dont hurt needs 2 sit down, how would you even know what it feels like?
You know what pains me? Seeing all that code in your sig

lool

lool
lmao, why wont mine show up properly like everyone elses!!!

Sometimes I really wish guys could switch bodies with a female just for one day while she's on her period. Yes females can exaggerate but please stop thinking you know our bodies so well.Men crying about having their nuts kicked in and a woman saying... argh that aint pain... is as insulting as saying periods don't hurt.One girl I know gets period pains which come like actual contractions... she has to have morphine for the pain. She's the type of chick that aint a pansy... so for her to be on her knees in pain when it's that time of month... it's emotional stuff. Theres only been two occations where I've been in absolute agony... could have sworn I felt the actual egg burst but hey I don't know.Anyhoo worst pain I've felt was when I had my finger kicked and it broke.
yh when im in pain my mums like'u see, what ur feelin now is like contractions but contractions are like 100 times worse'im like jeeze/i think prob the second worst pain ive had is when i was walkin into the doorway of one of these cottages in france for a school tripf*ck knows why, but i decided to jump into the property, didnt even look at how low the BRICK doorframe wassmacked my head on the bricks, doin some almighty jump up, blindin pain, tears came immediately, all in my mouth tasted weird, like my teeth had crashed togetherthis adult was like 'o are u alright' i was like yh, but i blatantly had concussion or something

LOL POS'D/anything bollox relatedgetting kicked in the balls >>>>>>>> labour

riding bmx. over estimated a jump landed on the back wheel so i slammed on the break which brtought the bikes front end down really quick. dont know what happened but I face planted straight into the take off of the second jump. was out for about 5 seconds but when i woke everything looked green. my skin was green, the sky was green, my bike was green. thought i had damaged my brain or something which had resulted in my vision going all green. It went after about 10 minutes though. Dont know why i didnt go to the hospital about it. stupid. Couldnt move my arm for a week and had the biggest black eye ever. wore a helmet since when riding bmx.

Guest Esquilax
riding a bike, leg slipped of the pedal, landed balls first on the bar... still hurts when i think about it lol. My friends standing around laughing while I was on the floor trying not to cry didn't help the situation.
Did something similar to this, came off a ramp prematurely, luckily it weren't my balls, but my inner thigh had some huge purple-y black bruise, was neckle

riding a bike, leg slipped of the pedal, landed balls first on the bar... still hurts when i think about it lol. My friends standing around laughing while I was on the floor trying not to cry didn't help the situation.
Ive done this. Came off a jump and landed on the back tyre on my balls. Which I then had the joy of sliding across the tyre into the seat post. couldn't breathe for a good half hour.