Worst pain that you have experienced (Physical)

Badman

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When i got pushed down the stairs and broke one of my ankles
ouch the thought of a broken ankle makes me wince.one that sticks out for me was getting my little finger shut in a car door when i was about 12. even remember the car it hurt so much the bastard red ford orion c*nt.trying to eat with a broken jaw hurt a bit too.

Guest Esquilax

lol football to the face is exceptionally gay, you will ALWAYS get laughed at, it's just a comical image, your face goes all stingy and red (made worse by tears in younger years)

Guest Flat Ericó
Tore a hole from inside my lip to the outside,Nurse poured a clear liquid through it....comicbookguy.gifWorse pain everI ask her "what was that!?"She says, "water luv".
nurse poured water on ur wound and ur screaming like its alcohol.fix up

wore my boys pinky last year - hes a skinny nigga- unfortunatley my finger was too fat to wear this ring - pinky got stuck on my finger had to go nehwam genral at 6am for them to cut the thing off my finger .the doctor used this to cut it off IMGA1050T-S379%20RN.jpgbasically the edge of the drill hook underneath the ring and pulls the rings toward the drill whiclst cutting the ring off- the pain was literally intense - i wanted to spark the doctor for puttin me thru such pain

some wasteman was getting rushed in the changing rooms and 22s i decide to take a run up and jump with some insane bang......man completely missed and punched straight into the brick wall; cue blood and some f*ckeries pain. man was in agony and guys are remarking on how sick the scar will look <_<also when i tore suttin in my ankle, made it worse by not removing my trainers

sitting here hand all bandaged upwrist buss open white meat visible
*retch*i did the same to my hand once on the bolt on my garden gate, it doesnt hurt as much as i was repulsed by the sight of it
see where ur tattoo is, i have 1 there and thats where the latch tore through, it was nuts cuz on 1 half of the wound i could see white meat, the other side was ink