Pavlyuchenko ' Nar Cuz, Don't Try To Mock Me'

Hernandez Balcazar

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/tottenham/6915201/Harry-Redknapp-and-Spurs-are-mocking-me-says-Roman-Pavlyuchenko.htmlroman_pavlyuchenko_1528044c.jpgHarry Redknapp and Spurs are 'mocking me', says Roman PavlyuchenkoRoman Pavlyuchenko looks as though he could be on his way out of Tottenham in the January transfer window after reportedly claiming in the Russian press that manager Harry Redknapp is "mocking" him by leaving him out of the team. By Telegraph staffPublished: 10:03AM GMT 31 Dec 2009Harry Redknapp and Spurs are mocking me, says Roman PavlyuchenkoDifficult times: Roman Pavlyuchenko has been left on Tottenham sidelines Photo: PAPavlyuchenko, 28, joined Spurs in the summer of 2008 from Spartak Moscow for £13.8 million but has struggled for regular first-team football at White Hart Lane, with the problem particularly acute for the Russia forward this season as he has made just four substitute appearances in the Premier League.Speaking to the Russian press, Pavlyuchenko said: "You cannot even imagine how tired I am of sitting on the bench. Do you want to hear a joke in London? It goes: Harry Redknapp put Roman Pavlyuchenko into the starting line-up. "For me it would be funny if it was not so painful. I have a feeling that our manager is mocking me."Pavlyuchenko's only starts this season have come in the Carling Cup, where he has played two games and scored once.He also claims Redknapp told him he would be involved in the Carling Cup encounter with Manchester United at Old Trafford, only to be kept on the bench again."On the eve of the match he asked me to come to see him. He said: 'Tomorrow will be a chance to show your best in front of 75,000 spectators. We need to use it.' He used it by keeping me on the bench for 90 minutes."

what happen to the babel for pav swap rumour going around last monthpav>crouch>keane

Tottenham boss Harry Redknapp insists Roman Pavlyuchenko will not be allowed to destabilise the club's season after revealing the striker's "head wasn't right" to play in a recent game.Pavlyuchenko, 28, has been quoted in Russia claiming Redknapp was "mocking" him by telling him he would play in the Carling Cup clash at Manchester United then not using him - but the Spurs manager offers a different version of events.Related articlesPavlyuchenko says Redknapp is 'mocking' himSearch the news archive for more storiesRedknapp said: "He wasn't told he was going to play in certain games, he said his head wasn't right to play football at that time and I said 'well, if your not ready to play football...'"That's the situation. If you've got a problem come and see me about it. The club's going great, top four in the league playing fantastic, we're winning football matches galore, it's never been better here. I wouldn't let one person destabilise that."Pavlyuchenko, who has not played since the defeat to Arsenal at the end of October, looks set to leave White Hart Lane if Spurs can recoup most of the £13.8million they paid Spartak Moscow at the start of last season."If he wants to leave and somebody comes in with an offer of what he's worth, we'd have to look at it, but I'm not crazy to shift him out," Redknapp confirmed."I had a chat with him a couple of weeks ago and he said he felt he wanted a move but it is up to someone to come on with an offer that's good enough for us to even look at it, otherwise there's no chance of him leaving."