West Ham Tickets available

Francis Coquelin

Just seen this on The Mail's websitehttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1239744/West-Ham-begging-FA-Cup-fans-email-pleading-12th-man-rivals-Arsenal.htmlTickets are £51West Stand Ticket Office (located next to the Stadium Megastore) between9.00am-5.00pm Monday-Friday and 9.00am-1.00pm SaturdaysWould go but I'm broke.

State of football in this country is a joke and its sad to see, West Ham need to take the hint and lower prices a little or offer the tickets either to Arsenal Fans or a local Childrens home/hospice or somthing.West Ham vs Arsenal in the cup not selling out like hot cakes is a shock, That coupled with the fact fthat most grounds arent selling out week in week out. this decade hasto see alot of changes in football or it could ruin itself for good

those are home tickets tho ladsArsenal sold out our allocation as id expect for a london derby fa cupwe got centenary lower and upper 5,200 plus they gave us more so not far off 6kbut ours were priced at £28pissed i couldnt make it now werent bothered beforekompressor i heard leeds and city went on general sale for u lot u going

Nomy lil brother's going but i've had enough of OT and the letter/emails i get on a almost monthly basis begging me for my money aren't likely to convince me to go back. the fact that Both Leeds and City have gone on General sale sums up what i mean about football in this country. what ever happend to the 35 year waiting list. :D what did everyone die in one year leaving no one who wants to watch United play 2 of our 3 biggest rivals or is it somthing else thats maybe keeping the fans awayCant believe Leeds has gone on General sale though used to be my favourirte fixture due to the atmosphere and venom in the air atmosphere at Leeds vs united>>>> Atmosphere at Liverpool vs United except fot the FA cup game in 99 (my first time in the Stretford end coz there was a scouser in my seat) 2 late goals, cryin scousers buzzin

Arsène Wenger may recall Philippe Senderos to the Arsenal side as he rotates his squad for the FA Cup Third Round tie at West Ham on Sunday.The centre back, who has played just two Carling Cup games for the Club in 19 months, was facing a “big fitness test” on his foot injury when the manager spoke to TV Online on New Year’s Day. His selection would be a welcome return to favour for the 24-year-old who spent the whole of last season on loan at AC Milan.Tomas Rosicky is likely to start after returning from hamstring trouble as a substitute against Portsmouth on Wednesday.Wenger described some of his squad as “on the edge” physically at Fratton Park. Therefore he will make changes for the trip to the East End but not dramatic ones.“Yes I will rotate,” said Wenger. “We had a few players who played on the edge the other night and I will try not to take too big a risk for some players who are medically vulnerable at the moment, and protect one or two more. But we will have just as strong a side as we had at Portsmouth.“We have a big test today with Senderos, he could be back. He has had an inflammation under his foot and every time he started to play the pain came back. That's why I am a bit cautious today but he will have a definite test and we will see how he responds to that.“He is physically very sharp because he has worked a lot with our fitness coach [Tony Colbert]. I just want to see now how he responds in training. I don't know yet, it is too early. I still have 48 hours to decide.“Rosicky was in the squad at Portsmouth and he could play on Sunday. But apart from that no one is back.”