Niggas aint hard no more

Dejan Savicevic

the current UK scene >>>>>> US scene
are u talkin about road rapcos 90% of these man can barely rap, can only spit over certain beats in a poor mans gigs flowno chance that is better than us
UK Road Rap >>>>>>>> US Trap Musik and contemporary UK Hip-Hop artisits artists are better than contemporary US artistsjehst, klashnekoff, lowkey, chester p are better than all the skinny-jean US artistsalos blade brown >>>>>> lil wayne (yes im 100% serious)

Guest Malcolm Tucker
lol @ j cole being listed alongside drake and kid cudithe warm up is not moist music
im not a hip hop head...... but nipsey and j cole >>>>>>how can you even say hes boring? expalinnever mind freshman mikey... any rapper full stop

SMHSome guys take this too seriously. Music, is music./You'd think after the hyper-masculine/uber-street Hip-Hip of the past 10-15 years, that a slight change in the emphasis of the genre would be somewhat welcome, but hey, watcha gonna do...
fack off mate
mike kane is soft anywaythem rose wielding, tux wearing, love song singing niggahs there

the current UK scene >>>>>> US scene
are u talkin about road rapcos 90% of these man can barely rap, can only spit over certain beats in a poor mans gigs flowno chance that is better than us
UK Road Rap >>>>>>>> US Trap Musik and contemporary UK Hip-Hop artisits artists are better than contemporary US artistsjehst, klashnekoff, lowkey, chester p are better than all the skinny-jean US artistsalos blade brown >>>>>> lil wayne (yes im 100% serious)
fully c/sand this guy 100% knows his HH

UK Road Rap >>>>>>>> US Trap Musik
yh agree with this if thats gucci mane nd that lot but there are niggas goin hard in nyc/philly who are way above the ave. level road rappers here for some reason we dont hear see themmy cousin gave me myspace links to a few guys who were sickthought let me look for there mixtapes searched and got nothin

Guest WAVESURFER
cant take wavesufer seriously cuz he rates gucci,wacka flocka etc but not j cole
What a dumb statement to make.Like I'm some d*ckhead just cause I like Southern rap, and stuff that's good to party to? :arrow:

tbh i havnt listened 2 the warm upi have heard a few j.cole songs and wasnt impressedi thought everything wavesurfer earlier saidbut up the mixtape/album nd try and convert me/rofl @ the notion of jeezy and his jarrin self being better than fix,buck,blade,giggs, fem fel etcjeezy is f*ck*ng sh*t

tbh i havnt listened 2 the warm upi have heard a few j.cole songs and wasnt impressedi thought everything wavesurfer earlier saidbut up the mixtape/album nd try and convert me

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLFPB_lqnuY&feature=PlayList&p=1D61ABF23BEF40DF&index=11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ln4WHtvs4qk&feature=PlayList&p=1D61ABF23BEF40DF&index=6

Guest WAVESURFER
sorry wavesurfer but when someone says j cole is sh*t yh then they bang on about wacka fagga and gucci mane i assume that they are a pop hip hop fan
Well you shouldn't make assumptions, cause yr way off.Anyway, J Cole is MUCH more popular than Waka Flocka, so wouldn't that make YOU the pop hip-hop fan? Pop=popular, no?And tbh, I think I've made maybe 3 posts MAXIMUM about Waka Flocka, so I dunno if you've got me confused with someone else or what?Either way, J Cole is still sh*t, so we're back to square one. I've had this discussion with Numero & others in the J Cole topic, so if you want to continue it, consult my posts in there.

Guest WAVESURFER

Thun, get off my d*ck. I don't want you to mention me in any room except Whatever. Don't fraff up the music rooms just cause I take the piss out of yr conspiracy topics in Whatever.

Thun, get off my d*ck. I don't want you to mention me in any room except Whatever. Don't fraff up the music rooms just cause I take the piss out of yr conspiracy topics in Whatever.
All you do is beg lols in whatever and never really add anything to the topicsEven when you try in the hip hop room like now you show your lack of knowledgeKnowbody values your input so just stay in the shadows and mod the forum yeah

Guest WAVESURFER

Thun, I just told you to stop fraffing up the music rooms with yr petty sh*t. Yr personal problems with me have nothing to do with this topic, or this room. Keep that sh*t in Whatever, that's what it's there for.This rooms for discussing hip-hop. Do that.

Guest WAVESURFER
Anyway, J Cole is MUCH more popular than Waka Flocka
No way
Course he is.I don't think I know anyone in real life who's even HEARD of Flocka. Anyone with even a passing interest in hip-hop knows J. Cole. He was on the Blueprint 3 ffs!

Anyway, J Cole is MUCH more popular than Waka Flocka
No way
Course he is.I don't think I know anyone in real life who's even HEARD of Flocka. Anyone with even a passing interest in hip-hop knows J. Cole. He was on the Blueprint 3 ffs!
Did J.Cole get THAT much recognition from that one song with Jay?Isn't Gucci known by the whole of the US? and Waka rolls with him no? As well as Waka's single how they do or whatever it's called.I swear overall just not UK Waka's known more

Guest WAVESURFER

Boy, until they both drop albums, there's really no way to accurately gauge who's the more popular of the two.But I'd bet my house that J Cole will sell more albums than Flocka.