What happened to that "real" African photos thread?

streets.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the glove is what smashed for me man is concious, bait ringleader, cant have prints on the tingtbh i prefer franks pictures, show the real africa, not some boog european assimilations of what a city should look like, we dun lay down better infrastructures 1000's of years BCE i can feel the sentiments, kind of shows africa still standing despite being pillaged by scavangers from across the globe, but thats a play pen compared to africans have mastered, how many earthquakes and natural madness is that bank going to be able to withstand??frank came thru with some heart and personality even tho i dont think those were his intentions because niggas with guns tend to make most caucasians uneasy these days

tbh i prefer franks pictures, show the real africa, not some boog european assimilations of what a city should look like
this is what i said in the other thread, ppl were posting pics of traffic jams and shopping malls, like trying to be like america is a good thing.