pissing on the street.

Dejan Savicevic

Yo last night feds were going on milli for no reason. Check the one when your feeling lean your bladder gets weaker so i've come from food shop now and needed a piss standard. 1 feds pulled up in a truck and been like 'what are you doing?' dumb question so i've showed him obviously I need a piss sorry. Anyway 2 2s now the feds asked for my name so i gave it him and addresss and i mixed it up half mums address half grandmas. Look i know its slipping giving him a proper name but they had me up before and took my passport and fingerprints for a minor scuff so thought llow all the drama. Anyway i say to the prick you gonna arrest me or what? and he says no but i'm getting a letter through the post (if it gets here) you reckon i'm getting a fine?

lol.2 years ago on nye one of my mates was dying for a piss when we was in central, big crowd everywhere. he thought f*ck it and went one side where it was a bit quiet by the side of a building and just went for a slash..next thing we kno he is being pushed up against the wall by feds and dashed in the van. turns out he pissed on the fed station LOL. they just gave him a stern warning and told him to try clean it up, which obviously u cant. ended up losing him for about an hour only to randomly see him on train platform.

I got caught pissing on a doorknob in Watford a while ago, I was pissing and everyone was shouting "JACK RUN" but I was mid stream.He waited until I finished and came over and said how would you like it if I pissed on your house, I told him to go ahead.They took my name ect and told me I'd be getting a letter but I never got it.

just go somewhere less bait its not that hardbuti was pissin in a lane 1 time and the feds drove passed and clocked me from the main road just as i had finishedthey came sprinting down the lane flung me against the wallturns out they were on edge coz they thought they saw me stashing a weaponso they are searching around the lane near where im standingand they find all sort of sh*t! f*ckin full bottle of vodka, and a belt with a big buckle and im thinkin sh*t i wish i had searched this lane before you lotmadnessi had jeans on and no belt aswell proper lookin baiti just said well my jeans dont fall down lol and they done their radio checks no warrants let me go thankfully