FA Cup Third Round & Carling Cup Semi-Finals from page 19

Captain Planet

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If this was 2 years ago this topic would be filled with witty banter, like 10 photoshops by now and alot more than 8 pages.SMHLeeds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
said it once and i'll say it againone of the key reasons why this site is dying, wish i could use it

That first half is the reason why Giggs, Neville and Scholes still start aged 56 years old.
Exactly Leeds deserved it to be honest created more chances and showed more fight.,the only saving grace/positive that i can take from this game is that at least it may convince Fergie to play a strong team against City i'm gonna say it again we need somthing special to come into the midfield without Berbatov and Giggs pulling the strings we lack creativity and Guile.from when we can hardly create any clear cut opportunities againts League 1 opposition somthing is wrong. we need to stop City winning their first trophy in 200years now, its not a want its a NEED. Not at all about playing the Kids in a semi final against City. Chelsea winning already, their cup tbhand SMH at people leaving the ground with 5 minutes of stoppage time left to play.

If this was 2 years ago this topic would be filled with witty banter, like 10 photoshops by now and alot more than 8 pages.SMHLeeds>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
said it once and i'll say it againone of the key reasons why this site is dying, wish i could use it
where's bane when you need him?pity he went insane

f*ck u kompressor, out the cup mate, f*ck*ng what u going to do, little nob head
errm maybe cry a little, then work out where it all went wrong, uaual end of season activity for a Arsenal fan you should be well acustomed with the routine by now mate.
neg'd for being a manc, on a day like todayhang ur head in shame