FA Cup Third Round & Carling Cup Semi-Finals from page 19

Captain Planet

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Wigan v Hull attendance today was 5,33512k at Boro v Man City and 11k at Pompey v Charlton
Wow.
Not suprised these clubs with the lower fan base where the FA cup isnt a priority should be charging £5 for kids and £10 for adults (Especially durring these financialy times) better to fill your grounds and receive lower gate receits than keep your prices the same and have no one there. and they say the big clubs devalue the cup when barring Portsmouth only the big clubs have actually won the friggin cup.i honestly believe in around 20 years Clubs like Boro and Wigan wont be around as the next generation of fans for them dont exist, as they're arent successfull and arent getting the experience of actually going to games. it'd be interesting to see how many kids in Wigan support the local team over the like of United Liveerpool Arsenal and god forbidd Chelsea. last time i was in Manchester i saw kids walking around in Chelsea kits, these clubs need to understand where there next generation of fans is gonna come from and start catering for them

The Wigan v Hull attendance today was 5,33512k at Boro v Man City and 11k at Pompey v Charlton
Wow.
Not suprised these clubs with the lower fan base where the FA cup isnt a priority should be charging £5 for kids and £10 for adults (Especially durring these financialy times) better to fill your grounds and receive lower gate receits than keep your prices the same and have no one there. and they say the big clubs devalue the cup when barring Portsmouth only the big clubs have actually won the friggin cup.i honestly believe in around 20 years Clubs like Boro and Wigan wont be around as the next generation of fans for them dont exist, as they're arent successfull and arent getting the experience of actually going to games. it'd be interesting to see how many kids in Wigan support the local team over the like of United Liveerpool Arsenal and god forbidd Chelsea. last time i was in Manchester i saw kids walking around in Chelsea kits, these clubs need to understand where there next generation of fans is gonna come from and start catering for them
what was you expecting?all the Utd fans are in Ldn

Wow.
trust mef*ck these small non football city/town teamsthey should give the small non leaguers a seeding or something to give them home fixtures n sh*t.slashmerida better start tommorowand at d-structo enjoy ur eurovox while it lasts mate. heard there all dead next month

Wow.
what was you expecting?all the Utd fans are in Ldn
boom chu (Round of applause)

and at d-structo enjoy ur eurovox while it lasts mate. heard there all dead next month
Well depends on where you're at still. I hope my dreambox stays up till around APRIL times. Then I can worry about switchin it up to Satelite system for the new season.