Sign in to follow this  
Kim

AM I CRAZY?

im having thoughts of wanting to go back pen, for a break on realityb4 i wenrt in last time, i hada nervous breakdown and im thinkin im havin one now so its like i need to feel safe and b there for a while

it feels like u are in some animalistic mindset at the moment it would be best to rise up out of that pit

it feels like u are in some animalistic mindset at the moment it would be best to rise up out of that pit
i kno gal i knogot my distractions but im in love and i cant have her, so im going mad, wot makes things worse is i work with her everydaythink syed and that guy from eastenders thats how my life is now

Guest Flat Ericó

who remembers the constant malika vs kurious sendingwas quite amusing

Guest Esquilax
Dont call yourself a Muslim please your not Muslim.
She goes from asking people ona forum about what the most gratuitous thing a girl can do on webcam, then going to be the veiled good girl

im sooooo horny after that picphewwwww

Dont call yourself a Muslim please your not Muslim.
She goes from asking people ona forum about what the most gratuitous thing a girl can do on webcam, then going to be the veiled good girl
The child is lost attention seeking. one minute shes talking about homosexual acts next shes askin for advice on drugs then lets not forget her name advocating a alcoholic drink. and yet she/he has the nerve to call herself a Muslim.f*ckin joke.