Best ice breakers...

Captain Planet

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why u need to break ice anyway aint no f*ck*ng team building exercise cha. girl gets lashed nuthin long.
LOL so hypothetically, how would you approach me in a club and try and get me to leave with you, coz at the moment judging by what your saying all i can picture is you marching up to some girl with your wooden club and cracking them over the head with it and dragging them back to your cave

why u need to break ice anyway aint no f*ck*ng team building exercise cha. girl gets lashed nuthin long.
LOL so hypothetically, how would you approach me in a club and try and get me to leave with you, coz at the moment judging by what your saying all i can picture is you marching up to some girl with your wooden club and cracking them over the head with it and dragging them back to your cave
depends on what u look like really.

so what, if she looked a certain way it would be a club to the head thing ye? :blink:

so what, if she looked a certain way it would be a club to the head thing ye? :blink:
deadout still.

you obviously do have time on your hands if you have time to spend on an internet forum. it was a straightforward question, your inability to give me an answer shows that you are talking untold amounts of sh*t. you know if you tried to talk to any girl the way you make out u do in a real life situation you would get humiliated, so dont act like some big man when the most action you probably get is rubbing up against someone on the tube

you obviously do have time on your hands if you have time to spend on an internet forum. it was a straightforward question, your inability to give me an answer shows that you are talking untold amounts of sh*t. you know if you tried to talk to any girl the way you make out u do in a real life situation you would get humiliated, so dont act like some big man when the most action you probably get is rubbing up against someone on the tube
look here u silly slag. If thats your wrist in the pic take my advice beans and make a line with a butchers knife across it. u must think your nice like say you haven't been beat out by at least 3 man on your block. about give u a answer i dont know what you look like. obviously if u were bum i be different to if your fat.

look here u silly slag. If thats your wrist in the pic take my advice beans and make a line with a butchers knife across it. u must think your nice like say you haven't been beat out by at least 3 man on your block. about give u a answer i dont know what you look like. obviously if u were bum i be different to if your fat.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: delivery was on pointstill creasing

LMAO how old are you? ur acting like ive hurt ur feelings. the majority of what you just said isnt even worth a response as u dont know me and ur comments are so juvenile i cant honestly converse with you if you arent even going to speak to me like an adult. and how the f*ck am i trying to be a black girl??

LMAO how old are you? ur acting like ive hurt ur feelings. the majority of what you just said isnt even worth a response as u dont know me and ur comments are so juvenile i cant honestly converse with you if you arent even going to speak to me like an adult. and how the f*ck am i trying to be a black girl??
u get down with black n go to nigga raves innit. bait.

whatever u f*ck*ng knuckledragger, please show me the post i made that lists my preferences as to what men i go for and what clubs i go to. i can listen to whatever music i like, doesnt mean im trying to be black. seriously, are u that stupid that u cant understand that?

Actually burst out laughing, sounds like something a white supremacist would say

whatever u f*ck*ng knuckledragger, please show me the post i made that lists my preferences as to what men i go for and what clubs i go to. i can listen to whatever music i like, doesnt mean im trying to be black. seriously, are u that stupid that u cant understand that?
what colour is your baby?