Mens chunky cardigans hype

cashoverhoes

unfortunately these funky faggots are gonna ruin it
what you mean?I mean these type of cardigans and this is not me btw.7819_293108995326_823340326_9192941_3386772_n.jpg
yeah but now all them vans wearing, same skank bussing niggahs have caught onnot about going out and every other man is rocking similiar garment
LOLs.These cardigans have been about for time as far as I can remember.I had a black one. copped late 08 times. Soo, what its a trend now? lolFrom time its discussed on here, the Bastadization is around the corner..

Guest WAVESURFER

They're f*ck*ng gay.Look like something my aunty would wear.Any man who goes out the house with one of those on (and a coupla my friends are guilty of it) should slap himself.

Guest WAVESURFER
They're f*ck*ng gay.Look like something my aunty would wear.Any man who goes out the house with one of those on (and a coupla my friends are guilty of it) should slap himself.
ur not from london
And I thank God every day for that fact.

ur not from london
dnt lie

Guest WAVESURFER
ur not from london
dnt lie
I'm not.I don't like London.I'd hate to live there.