black people : dont have it

VENOM

nah these people will say they're not racist still.that mother to bi racial kids just sums it up tbh. white people are inherently racist
im not racist.
yeh yeh. all it takes is for a black person to get you really angry in real lifeor when your drunk and angry.dont worry, the buds will blossom soon
Well why arent the BNP in power?If every white person is racist then why arent they all voting for a racist party?
bcos they are smart about it. thats why like smaddy said they are our doctors, media, politicians, policebritain is institutionally racist. the BNP is just a foolish uneeded parody of this institution thats why they arent taken seriously. why be all bait about it when u can just introduce laws and keep the status quo.
venom youre full of sh*t. Asians are, and always have been, the most hated people in britain. Even blacks used to indulge in a bit of 'paki-bashing' in the 1960's.Yet do you see Asians running about blaming the white man's institutional racism for their failures? no. and consequently theyve been a lot more successful than black people here. You should take a leaf out of their book and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
you are the one full of sh*t. Lol @ syaing asians are the most hated. find me a website thats set up specificallyf or asian hatred? your talkin as if asians dont bash black people. tell me who will have a bigger problem with their daughter marrying their black daughter or their asian daughter? ur talking complete sh*t.asians dont blame the white mans institution for racism? so if we are to beleive that asians pulled of 7/7 who were the people who did that? and the many others who are being "caught" every few months so yes i do see asians running about blaming the white men for their problems. so again you talk complete sh*t.take a leaf out of their book? which book? the "asians" in this country are of 3 main cultures, Indian, pakistani, and then sri lankan/bangladeshthats 4 main cultures. that cannot be compared to the over 100 predominantly black nations that make up black people in this country..so why dont u stop talking sh*t for once and continue being racist by expecting that all black people MUST have one way of thinking.and i dont feel sorry for myself, i am doing very well for myself, but i will never ever not point out things as they are when they occur. it wasnt me who made the 2nd most popular google search by your cousins and brothers asking why black people are so ugly.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and lol@ saying the aks thing is just for freshiesa jamaican manager making over 45g in my office whos always been heresays aks. its a supermalt drinker/doesnt pay tv licence/ always late/ lover of chicken ting
Lies.
your mum's on the dole so its a dream for you.u could have at least been creative and said she was shotting. f*ck*ng emo
That kind of response is why people dont take you seriously here.That's the kind of reply you expect from a 14 year old American kid with ADD on xbox live. I don't know how your brain works but as soon as somebody challenges you or disagrees with something you say you flip into defensive mode and start smashing away at your keyboard. Just calm down.
if everyone on the forum was like you and gaysurfer it would have been sold off the server. this coming from the guy that chats sh*t about muslims. u chat so much sh*t, and just did it againdo i come here to be your friend? no. so go f*ck yourself if you or anyone else doesnt like what i say and how i say it. d*ck
What did I say about muslims? I said Islam is oppressive nonsense that has no place in the modern world. So dry your eyes.And arent you the mixed race guy that said interracial relationships are wrong? You clearly have a self-hating complex and you use the internet to express this built up hatred you have for yourself.
i never said mixed race relationships were wrong. i said black MEN are misreresented in marrying white women/outside their racebcos they are culturally and historically lost. this was by design and they are fulfilling the purpose for which it was intended.my mix is black and thai. i was specific in when i mentioend mix race.

aid does nothing but make the people dependentadded to that any surplus products that the west produce they go an dump it in the caribbean and africa, madd cheap rice, maaad cheap sugar, and the farmers in their own country cant even sell their product because its too expensivethe people are so poor its not even a choice about which product to buy.
Its a lose-lose situation (morally) for the west.if it didnt sell this food to africa it would get accused of neglecting the needy. If it gave it for free/ sold it cheap it would get accussed of destroying local business. If it sold the food for a high profit then it could get criticised for overpricing its goods.
people like you should really stick to doing what you know best. mix your CD's and stfu. they give aid to african countries??? :lol: for every 1 pound given, they take 8 pounds back. thats like saying Visa is helping you by increasing your credit limit. idiot

aid does nothing but make the people dependentadded to that any surplus products that the west produce they go an dump it in the caribbean and africa, madd cheap rice, maaad cheap sugar, and the farmers in their own country cant even sell their product because its too expensivethe people are so poor its not even a choice about which product to buy.
Its a lose-lose situation (morally) for the west.if it didnt sell this food to africa it would get accused of neglecting the needy. If it gave it for free/ sold it cheap it would get accussed of destroying local business. If it sold the food for a high profit then it could get criticised for overpricing its goods.
people like you should really stick to doing what you know best. mix your CD's and stfu. they give aid to african countries??? :lol: for every 1 pound given, they take 8 pounds back. thats like saying Visa is helping you by increasing your credit limit. idiot
i was talking about three hypothetical situations.never mentioned anything about current western policies on africa.if you stopped crying you would be able to read my posts better.

i was talking about three hypothetical situations.never mentioned anything about current western policies on africa.if you stopped crying you would be able to read my posts better.
u said they give aid to african countries, or will be accused of not helping the needyits not entirely the west's fault that africa is not pulling weight, but they dont help for sh*t eitherunless its going to grease their own elbows.

nah these people will say they're not racist still.that mother to bi racial kids just sums it up tbh. white people are inherently racist
im not racist.
yeh yeh. all it takes is for a black person to get you really angry in real lifeor when your drunk and angry.dont worry, the buds will blossom soon
Well why arent the BNP in power?If every white person is racist then why arent they all voting for a racist party?
bcos they are smart about it. thats why like smaddy said they are our doctors, media, politicians, policebritain is institutionally racist. the BNP is just a foolish uneeded parody of this institution thats why they arent taken seriously. why be all bait about it when u can just introduce laws and keep the status quo.
venom youre full of sh*t. Asians are, and always have been, the most hated people in britain. Even blacks used to indulge in a bit of 'paki-bashing' in the 1960's.Yet do you see Asians running about blaming the white man's institutional racism for their failures? no. and consequently theyve been a lot more successful than black people here. You should take a leaf out of their book and stop feeling sorry for yourself.
you are the one full of sh*t. Lol @ syaing asians are the most hated. find me a website thats set up specificallyf or asian hatred? your talkin as if asians dont bash black people. tell me who will have a bigger problem with their daughter marrying their black daughter or their asian daughter? ur talking complete sh*t.asians dont blame the white mans institution for racism? so if we are to beleive that asians pulled of 7/7 who were the people who did that? and the many others who are being "caught" every few months so yes i do see asians running about blaming the white men for their problems. so again you talk complete sh*t.take a leaf out of their book? which book? the "asians" in this country are of 3 main cultures, Indian, pakistani, and then sri lankan/bangladeshthats 4 main cultures. that cannot be compared to the over 100 predominantly black nations that make up black people in this country..so why dont u stop talking sh*t for once and continue being racist by expecting that all black people MUST have one way of thinking.and i dont feel sorry for myself, i am doing very well for myself, but i will never ever not point out things as they are when they occur. it wasnt me who made the 2nd most popular google search by your cousins and brothers asking why black people are so ugly.
ok firstly, 'paki-bashing' was the actual process of finding Asians and beating them up, not some idea about mixed marriages. Do your reaserch and youll see that both black and white skinhead groups did it in the 1960's. secondly, if youre so concerened about the separate identities of black people then stop using the expression 'black' as a blanket term. And anyway my original point still stands regardless of specific nationalities, Asians have had the most racism directed towards them, especially in the 21st century with Islamophobia affecting hindu's sikhs and muslims.And its bate you blame racism for all your problems. Most of your threads are about racism (if they arent about zionism). Youve already called me racist twice in this thread as well as stating white people are inherently racist. Sort yourself out.

u said they give aid to african countries, or will be accused of not helping the needy
no i said whatever option they choose they will get criticised for. Which is true.