Diet Thread

PacMan

Jas... I swear you posted up a bulking diet with 3 meals in it!? You need 5-6.My diet as of tomorrow...Breakfast:Shake with milk (20g)Snack 1:Need help here. Need something that I can make that involves pasta but can be eaten cold as the place I'm working for the next 3 weeks has no microwave. Looking to get 25g but that'll just depend on the amount of meat I put in. No fish.Lunch:Shake (20g)Mackerel (17g)Flapjack (19g)Snack 2 (pre-workout):Fried rice with prawns, chicken and eggs (25g). Can be replaced by chicken sandwiches.Post-Workout:Shake (20g)Dinner:Whatever (35g)Snack before bed:Tuna (20g)Total: 201g

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wtf is cutting?(im sure ive asked this before bt i was prob f*cked up so i cnt remember)
modifying your diet (eating less cals/carbs) but still eating lots of proteins and doing more cardio to lose bodyfat and reveal that 'shredded' & 'cut' look.you should worry more about bulking tbh

how long do u lot bulk for cos i swear some of u are just constantly "bulking"
in some cases its probly cos they fall off the bulk for a while then jump back on it or something,or they going a long way slowly like myaself-------------------my diet is nuts atmbreakfast 1 . porridge. banana. milk.juice, plus maybe mackerel or cheese or hambreakfast 2. full english breakfast 3 toast 3 egg 3 bacon tomato mushroomlunch ham/chicken sandwich/mackrel rice.fruit.crispspre workout.2 cheddar cheese and peanut sandwiches with jam/ pack of white chocolate oreo cookies and cup of coffeepost workout nurishment or milk with milo,snacks and juice wen readydinner steak/fish/chicken and veg/potatodinner 2 as abovethen night snacking nuts,oreos,pack of cookies/biscuits,ice cream / tuna and noodles,maybe couple bowls of cereal (over christmas this cereal had mince pies and chocolates in with double cream ,having stopped with these i am cutting you mite say)most of all i make sure i get a wide range of nutrients from a varied diet including a lot of fruit and veg the properties of which i like to read about on whfoods and such sites,but i make sure i get a few thousand caloriies more than necessary at least that way i am putting on weight either way,i dnt even bang protein that hardgunna sort it properly soon,at least i gave up kfc and dominos as a regular,give me that

in some cases its probly cos they fall off the bulk for a while then jump back on it or something,or they going a long way slowly like myaself-------------------my diet is nuts atmbreakfast 1 . porridge. banana. milk.juice, plus maybe mackerel or cheese or hambreakfast 2. full english breakfast 3 toast 3 egg 3 bacon tomato mushroomlunch ham/chicken sandwich/mackrel rice.fruit.crispspre workout.2 cheddar cheese and peanut sandwiches with jam/ pack of white chocolate oreo cookies and cup of coffeepost workout nurishment or milk with milo,snacks and juice wen readydinner steak/fish/chicken and veg/potatodinner 2 as abovethen night snacking nuts,oreos,pack of cookies/biscuits,ice cream / tuna and noodles,maybe couple bowls of cereal (over christmas this cereal had mince pies and chocolates in with double cream ,having stopped with these i am cutting you mite say)
2585qj8.gif

in some cases its probly cos they fall off the bulk for a while then jump back on it or something,or they going a long way slowly like myaself-------------------my diet is nuts atmbreakfast 1 . porridge. banana. milk.juice, plus maybe mackerel or cheese or hambreakfast 2. full english breakfast 3 toast 3 egg 3 bacon tomato mushroomlunch ham/chicken sandwich/mackrel rice.fruit.crispspre workout.2 cheddar cheese and peanut sandwiches with jam/ pack of white chocolate oreo cookies and cup of coffeepost workout nurishment or milk with milo,snacks and juice wen readydinner steak/fish/chicken and veg/potatodinner 2 as abovethen night snacking nuts,oreos,pack of cookies/biscuits,ice cream / tuna and noodles,maybe couple bowls of cereal (over christmas this cereal had mince pies and chocolates in with double cream ,having stopped with these i am cutting you mite say)
2585qj8.gif
x2

2585qj8.gif
x2
thats 2 posts in a row i burst out laughing normally i only lol once a week on this sitesocial is like a parody version of ImHimwho remembers that guyi wonder if he is still alive?

Guest Triple XXX

i need some suggestions on what i should be having for lunchand also what i can have with rice for dinneratm its jus random snacks at lunch i just dont know what to havesomething easy to make please im no chef