Dubai International Airport

Doom

If you've ever been in the Virgin Upper Class lounge in heathrow this isn't THAT impressive.Considering emirates cabins on their A380 I would expect them to go much more over the top than above.
with the pool tables right? This is only the business class lounge, there is also a separate first class area. They havent used the space efficiently enough but the sheer size of it is incredible

If you've ever been in the Virgin Upper Class lounge in heathrow this isn't THAT impressive.Considering emirates cabins on their A380 I would expect them to go much more over the top than above.
with the pool tables right? This is only the business class lounge, there is also a separate first class area. They havent used the space efficiently enough but the sheer size of it is incredible
Yeah they had it refurbed not too long ago. It's too nice.Yeah this looks massive. Also, xBox 360s = :Y:

Guest Esquilax

Weren't f*ckin like that when I went there, and we went 1st class back homeThe whole place was completely barren, nothing in there, it was massive thoughLooks nice, Dubai's a great place, I'd love to go againBig up the Al Qasr

Guest Esquilax
LMAO, the place that tried to build Las Vegas in an Islamic country. FOOLS.
Joke's on you, you have cervical cancerIn all seriousness, they didn't at all try and create Las Vegas, they created a hub for the wealthy to relax in style and comfort, which is exactly what it is. They knew their oil resources were running low so they did something to sustain themselves in the long term. And they did a really good job IMO, it's a great place to be, no gambling anywhere, and permanent residents have to have a license to buy alcohol and when they do it's only a certain amount a month.

Guest WAVESURFER
This topic is hype.Most airports with good business/upper class lounges are just as good.Lock this.
Yes, sir! :/ :arrow:
This guy loves me I swear.Emo fag.
:/ :arrow: