Giving Blood

Angelo

but surely by now they must be able to make artificial blood
lol i swear in another topic you said they should be making artificial babies by now? or was that someone else?nah i couldnt give blood, i throw up nearly every time i have to have a blood test so to go and have it done voluntarily wouldnt happen, id imagine you would feel weak for a while afterwards tho, i always feel sick after ive had a blood test

i see what u mean, but u cant turn everything into science! some things should be just left alone, although i do agree artificial blood would be a good idea, even just having the knowledge just incase everyone suddenly stopped giving blood or there was some kind of pandemic, but while things are ok i think they should stay the same or similar to the way nature intended

I've done it once. Was nothing really. Although my family has hard to find veins so they had to try both arms.They tell you your blood type a few weeks after and you get a little card saying it on it that changes colour the more times you do it.I like to think I was helping others but also the girls at the party I went to that night were loving it. Apparently it makes some people tired etc but I was fine and as stated was out partying nd drinking that night even though they said to take it easy.Wanna give bone marrow cos that sh*t is actually needed in the ethnic community but not gonna lie i'm shook cos if they find a candidate that needs it I'll have to go hospital and get jooked in the hip and like 5 days recovery with 48hrs in hospital even if it does save lives is it worth it?

Guest WAVESURFER

I need to do this tbh.Keep meaning to, but never get around to it. Same as most people I imagine.I actually went to the place once, but they wouldn't take my blood cause I had just had the flu or something.

Guest WAVESURFER
if i had a rare blood type i wouldim Owhich is the most common i think
Type O can be transfused to anyone, regardless of their blood type.It's always extremely useful in emergency situations.It's people like you who should be donating.