Giving Blood

Angelo

if i had a rare blood type i wouldim Owhich is the most common i think
On London tonight there was a segment about some geezer in Mexico thats in a coma and needs people with O negative blood types to fly over there and basically save his life.The ironic thing about it is he has been giving blood for years now. I'm definitely gonna do it soon. Lets face it if any of us end up in hospital needing blood to survive we wouldnt turn it down so its only right you donate some to the cause too.

done this about a month ago the mobile thing was near my uni (done it in Hertfordshire- white people in the queue were looking at me like to say i was donating HIV to the cause)wenrt painful whatsoever and seeing a whole bag of ur blood is quite interesting still.Your not supposed to do exercise for the rest of the day though and it can make some people tired.After i done i felt really good about myself like for once i have done something good instead of bad - i recommend anyone to do it - its also i good way to see whether you have HIV or not.I wanted to donate bone marrow as well but for some reason i couldnt do it there and then ethnic minorities really need to donate more apparently there is a shortage in black and asian donors.

if i had a rare blood type i wouldim Owhich is the most common i think
On London tonight there was a segment about some geezer in Mexico thats in a coma and needs people with O negative blood types to fly over there and basically save his life.The ironic thing about it is he has been giving blood for years now. I'm definitely gonna do it soon. Lets face it if any of us end up in hospital needing blood to survive we wouldnt turn it down so its only right you donate some to the cause too.
The guy from Southampton Uni?He's a friend of a few of my mates down there. Fell from a 7th floor balcony. It's nuts.Edit: Going at 2pm to donate. Gonna buy some relentless coz according to wikipedia donating is the equivalent of burning 650 calories.

I need to do this tbh.Keep meaning to, but never get around to it. Same as most people I imagine.I actually went to the place once, but they wouldn't take my blood cause I had just had the flu or something.
C/SHad blood taken for the first time just before christmas, being in the hospital just makes me think get a lil sentimental. On the To Do List end of 2010.

Guest WAVESURFER
on the same kinda vibeare any of you organ donors?
Yeah.I'm not gonna need any of my organs when I'm dead, so I might as well let some other folk benefit from them.

• 2 years later...

Just watched Seven Pounds and really wanna give Bone Marrow again now.

Anyone done it now?

Think I've given blood like 4 tomes now. Medical "professionals" always struggle to find my veins so I usually end up getting stabbed like 4 times in my left arm before moving to the right one.