If HIV/AIDS wasn't there

Da Luv Doc

I was thinking back many years ago when my boy told me his dad used to sex bare gurls rawback like it was nothing, before the 80s. Then this AIDS ting stopped that shizzle.If there was a cure for HIV/AIDS or there was a mass vaccine that wiped out the virus, would you have sex bare back a lot more with a lot more people???

Dr Salimariandina man/but no i wouldnt, them lot so reckless back thenstill got syphillis, which drives u crzay, hepititis, thats stil a life sentence all these other diseases that jus mutate, remember when i heard brixton had its own strain of gonnarhea(sp)all this barebackin is half the reason why a lot of single parentage happening

nope, theres so many other things that can happen apart from aids and hiv that would f*ck up your life, and if that was the case then more people would go round barebacking anything that the chance of catching something else would be higher anyway, plus theres things you can cure that are symptomless and you dont know about it till its destroyed your body, just not worth the risk at all

Niggaz would be f*ck*ng RAW all week long. The watch the queus at the clinic on Fridays for that Aids pill " yo doc, throw in the chlamydia and ghonorhea one too"I see why they aint releasing that Aids cure, people would be f*ck*ng like theres no tomorow, population would quadruple in no time. Aids is part of population control