The White Devil (With Lyrics Inside)

DJ Stashman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn5EzQLzWNo

hey everyone lets play a game.I call it jesus, some people call it another name,but Im gonna let you hang me from a cross,and shove nails through my palms,and from now on I'm the guy you blame. I'm the white devil.and for the last time, i created 99 percent of black on black crime.that'll teach god to give them bigger penises then whiteboys..throw on your white hoods burn a cross right boys!I could never be as racist as dad,though I made aids in a lab so that gays would get madwe would cure it if it was something only straight people had, but im the white devil.this is why you hate me so bad.if you're a woman, gay, black or mexican I told you,I'm the main cause of the problems that you go through,go ahead and pray to god, hope that he'll console you,he's fake, I just made him up just to control you.I'm the straight white male the most hated,the man behind the curtainof every conspiracy most stated,I'll steal everything that you hold sacredsell it back to you,until I won building and own acres.I built the projects put minorities in,through cops and other forms of authorities ingave them hand guns and drugs and then taught'em to sinthen ate popcorn and watched the manslaughter begin.It don't matter which side win, the white man winObama's half whit we got the right man in,whatever you cant do, the white man can,don't stand out...be white...and you might stand in.It doesn't matter Im irish or english,like chris rock said, blacks don't distinguish,these are the rumors that I must extinguish,ignorance of race that I must relinquish,I'm the white man, so I am, the right hand of the devil,I am the Ku Klux Klan,I must be, check the skin color I must be,I just never wear the white hoodie it's dustyCome on now man back off me child,Im cheney's nephew,suit and tie, wall street smileUnderstand, I'm uncle sam,the man behind the government plan,I rule the world and Im loving it man,Im the white devil.