Best Network Provider

Bardissimo

I am sorry, people are gonna laugh but it is without doubt TESCO Mobile!You get better reception throughout the UK than any other service provider. I know this because I have been a few places over the holidays and Centre Parks in Evesden Forsest being one and my brother, dad and friends that come along could not get any signal whatsoever and I had full bars throughout. Everyone begged for my phone.When you top up £10 credit a month, you get £20 free credit.When you top up £15 credit a month, you get £30 free credit.When you top up £20 credit a month, you get £40 free credit.Texts 5p calls 10pEvery little helps.

I am sorry, people are gonna laugh but it is without doubt TESCO Mobile!You get better reception throughout the UK than any other service provider. I know this because I have been a few places over the holidays and Centre Parks in Evesden Forsest being one and my brother, dad and friends that come along could not get any signal whatsoever and I had full bars throughout. Everyone begged for my phone.When you top up £10 credit a month, you get £20 free credit.When you top up £15 credit a month, you get £30 free credit.When you top up £20 credit a month, you get £40 free credit.Texts 5p calls 10pEvery little helps.
killer is i heard the same thing but man's looking @ contracts

killer is i heard the same thing but man's looking @ contracts
arrr fair play.Then I'd probablt say O2.

Orange are cool but expensive as f*ck and their data limitations are also a pisstakeTmobile aint as bad as i thought, impressed with the 3g coverageo2 are sick, but there having trouble coping with demand due to the iphone successAs for the rest, i have no experiences with

seriously? wow. and theres no hidden catch behind this extra credit thing? might have to cop this*looks at virgin mobile simcard in disgust*i would also recommend o2 for contract, i was with vodafone for 4 years and they arent bad, but i think the tariffs and customer service from o2 piss all over them 2bh

• 3 weeks later...