Roger giving a boxing lesson at some mma gym

NO SUNSHINE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I've said it b4 n I'll say it again, a top level boxer with good take down defense would run through UFC*postures up and awaits battle*
Would get submitted INSTANTLY.UFC's not just about punching power
BOXINGS NOT ABOUT PUNCHINGKEEP SAYING ITAN MMA WOULD.NOT.EVEN.GET.IN.RANGE to do any sort of wrestling or takedownif u have never been in a boxing gym dont talk about the sport like u are an authority on it. takes years to learn to box.. years upon years hours upon hours. Hardest sport in the world without a shadow of a doubt.

I've said it b4 n I'll say it again, a top level boxer with good take down defense would run through UFC*postures up and awaits battle*
BOXINGS NOT ABOUT PUNCHINGKEEP SAYING ITAN MMA WOULD.NOT.EVEN.GET.IN.RANGE to do any sort of wrestling or takedownif u have never been in a boxing gym dont talk about the sport like u are an authority on it. takes years to learn to box.. years upon years hours upon hours. Hardest sport in the world without a shadow of a doubt.
Please shutup, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.I'm not going to type much more because I honestly believe you aren't being serious.

Guest Tulse Hill
Please shutup, you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.I'm not going to type much more because I honestly believe you aren't being serious.
WHATTHEf*ckYOUDIIIIIIIIIIIIIICKHEAD

im 100% serious, prove me wrongboxing = FEET

Guest Tulse Hill

fam you can't punch with your feet WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!thats like saying horse racing is all about the whipmusic is all about the headphonessex is all about the wallpaper

• Upvote 1

wrongthe music comes from the cd playeretcevery punch comes from the feetgo and learn suttin you dunceyour feet put you in the position to punchyour feet take you out of range from a punchyou can win a boxing match with limited punching abilityyou will get KO'd in the first round if you can't use your feetboxing is all about footwork and using your feet to put you in a position to punch, generate power to punch and avoid getting punchedlike i saidlearn suttin you dunceclass over

wrongthe music comes from the cd playeretcevery punch comes from the feetgo and learn suttin you dunceyour feet put you in the position to punchyour feet take you out of range from a punchyou can win a boxing match with limited punching abilityyou will get KO'd in the first round if you can't use your feetboxing is all about footwork and using your feet to put you in a position to punch, generate power to punch and avoid getting punchedlike i saidlearn suttin you dunceclass over
extreme use of hyperbolehave been plenty of boxers who have dun well wit poor footwork, Frank Bruno, Marciano, Jake La Motta, Rocky Balboa are all a prime example of this

extreme use of hyperbolehave been plenty of boxers who have dun well wit poor footwork, Frank Bruno, Marciano, Jake La Motta, Rocky Balboa are all a prime example of this
all of these are professional boxers of a world class calibre with great records there footwork compared to ANYONE in MMA is out of this worldcompared to most other boxers, is out of this worldit is 100% correct and not hyperbole at all, ask any top trainer to confirm

Bruv, frank Bruno used 2 have some tap dancer train him cos his footwork was so shitnd lol @ sayin Marciano has gd footwork go and watch his fights he just plods forward and sends 1BANGSjake la Motta is agen another guy who was just an out an out brawled didn't have amazing ftworksame as carl frochnd dnt know y u are bringing MMA in 2 this, I have always sed it's a load of sh*t

Bruv, frank Bruno used 2 have some tap dancer train him cos his footwork was so shitnd lol @ sayin Marciano has gd footwork go and watch his fights he just plods forward and sends 1BANGSjake la Motta is agen another guy who was just an out an out brawled didn't have amazing ftworksame as carl frochnd dnt know y u are bringing MMA in 2 this, I have always sed it's a load of sh*t
ive watched many of marciano's fights are u telling me u dont see him pivoting or using his feet when he punches?plodding forward = using your feetjust because ur a brawler does not mean u cant use ur feetur confusing slickness with footwork they are differentby virtue of being a pro boxer u have excellent footwork, brawler, boxer. puncher whateverthis whole topic has basically been about mma mate so i think ur confused / lost / posting in the wrong topic