Roger giving a boxing lesson at some mma gym

NO SUNSHINE

Bruv, frank Bruno used 2 have some tap dancer train him cos his footwork was so shitnd lol @ sayin Marciano has gd footwork go and watch his fights he just plods forward and sends 1BANGSjake la Motta is agen another guy who was just an out an out brawled didn't have amazing ftworksame as carl frochnd dnt know y u are bringing MMA in 2 this, I have always sed it's a load of sh*t
ive watched many of marciano's fights are u telling me u dont see him pivoting or using his feet when he punches?plodding forward = using your feetjust because ur a brawler does not mean u cant use ur feetur confusing slickness with footwork they are differentby virtue of being a pro boxer u have excellent footwork, brawler, boxer. puncher whateverthis whole topic has basically been about mma mate so i think ur confused / lost / posting in the wrong topic
obviously i'm not saying they have NO FOOTWORK, that's what Tulse said when trollingbut their footwork is merely average in comparison 2 othersand frank bruno was the only black man wit no rhythm tbh