Wootton Basset March

Mr. Gayle

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, to be fair, you are not looking so intelligent yourself right now. You are an admin here and you should really be encouraging this thread to stay on topic but if all you want to do is insult me then hey, go ahead, your the admin boss, your rules innit. But then don't go locking or deleting other threads when they go off topic because this would prove you to be a hypocrite again mate.

Tony WildDarren going on your theory that over half the country want to pull out, i would like to point out that The Sun is the most read Newspaper in Britain. The facts are this America had 9/11 We had 7/7 and Australia had the Bali bombings. The Allied forces are there to defend us against these things happening again. If we pick up the oil on route, well f*ck*ng good luck, we're gonna need it with this cold weather.Not all Muslims are terrorists. Most terrorists are Muslims FACT
Bait Sun reader

I can see both sides of the debate.If the UK decided that Nigeria was a "terror hideout" and decided to send troops - best believe I'll be the first person in Wotten Basset wearing a Nigerian coloured Nike tracksuit to welcome home dead soldiers that my countrymen killed.HOWEVER, it's not my country/region being attacked so I can look at the situation with a clearer head. I have never understood why the goverment always pussyfoot around these kind of issues. f*ck "free speech", cancel the march and let this bredder know that if he wants to march in Wotton Basset, he aint getting no police protection. It's all about common sense, not human rights.(LOL @ Thun coming in this topic and trying to say something about "free speech" yet he's on a message board with moderaters that delete posts and ban people who annoy them, he's such a freedom fighter)
roflroll2.gif
It's not even a joke78986503.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939DE8499A90908064E3FE4B5AA53445C5

I can see both sides of the debate.If the UK decided that Nigeria was a "terror hideout" and decided to send troops - best believe I'll be the first person in Wotten Basset wearing a Nigerian coloured Nike tracksuit to welcome home dead soldiers that my countrymen killed.HOWEVER, it's not my country/region being attacked so I can look at the situation with a clearer head. I have never understood why the goverment always pussyfoot around these kind of issues. f*ck "free speech", cancel the march and let this bredder know that if he wants to march in Wotton Basset, he aint getting no police protection. It's all about common sense, not human rights.(LOL @ Thun coming in this topic and trying to say something about "free speech" yet he's on a message board with moderaters that delete posts and ban people who annoy them, he's such a freedom fighter)
roflroll2.gif
It's not even a joke78986503.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939DE8499A90908064E3FE4B5AA53445C5
So you would defend terrorists then just because they share national identity and then mock those that fought to bring peace?Nice one! makes a lot of sense.

Guest WAVESURFER
Tony WildDarren going on your theory that over half the country want to pull out, i would like to point out that The Sun is the most read Newspaper in Britain. The facts are this America had 9/11 We had 7/7 and Australia had the Bali bombings. The Allied forces are there to defend us against these things happening again. If we pick up the oil on route, well f*ck*ng good luck, we're gonna need it with this cold weather.Not all Muslims are terrorists. Most terrorists are Muslims FACT
Bait Sun reader
Why do you have all these ignorant d*ckheads with stupid names like "Tony Wild" and "Tom Winch" on your facebook?I'd delete them if I was you, they sound like total cunts.

Guest Triple XXX
Well, to be fair, you are not looking so intelligent yourself right now. You are an admin here and you should really be encouraging this thread to stay on topic but if all you want to do is insult me then hey, go ahead, your the admin boss, your rules innit. But then don't go locking or deleting other threads when they go off topic because this would prove you to be a hypocrite again mate.
tbh ive never gone out of my way to prove im intelligent and whatnot, infact i dont even think im above average,there really is nothing to discuss when ur goin on about marching in mosques and sh*t, coz that is really the same as protesting in wooton baseett, yea its where the troops come but it has nothin gto do with a place of worship so i dont even know how you came to that comparisonarguin online is air anyways i jus had t say my piece

Bait Sun reader
Why do you have all these ignorant d*ckheads with stupid names like "Tony Wild" and "Tom Winch" on your facebook?I'd delete them if I was you, they sound like total cunts.
Tom Which is a old primary school friend, the others are just replying to Winch's status

tbh ive never gone out of my way to prove im intelligent and whatnot, infact i dont even think im above average,there really is nothing to discuss when ur goin on about marching in mosques and sh*t, coz that is really the same as protesting in wooton baseett, yea its where the troops come but it has nothin gto do with a place of worship so i dont even know how you came to that comparisonarguin online is air anyways i jus had t say my piece
You are missing the bigger picture here. It is exactly the same because if Wootton Basset had no significant meaning whatsoever, then why would people go against this protest?Do you not understand?The soldiers are under command, marching there for them is both pointless and stupid. If you want to protest, go protest to the governors that sent these soldiers there. This is my point. This protest has been made to offend because they want to offend. If this protest was about holding any true substance and weight to bringing about change, then it should go straight to the headquaters where decisions are made.

Guest Triple XXX
You are missing the bigger picture here. It is exactly the same because if Wootton Basset had no significant meaning whatsoever, then why would people go against this protest?Do you not understand?The soldiers are under command, marching there for them is both pointless and stupid. If you want to protest, go protest to the governors that sent these soldiers there. This is my point. This protest has been made to offend because they want to offend. If this protest was about holding any true substance and weight to bringing about change, then it should go straight to the headquaters where decisions are made.
so basically two wrongs make a right now?because all muslims are against us so we must disrespect their place of worship?yea the march in the place is a f*ckin disgrace, but they prob decided to do it for the shock value and the amount of airtime theyll get ot their causebut sayin we should march oin mosques aint exactly the same now is it ?

(LOL @ Thun coming in this topic and trying to say something about "free speech" yet he's on a message board with moderaters that delete posts and ban people who annoy them, he's such a freedom fighter)
You dont know what im going to write you dumb f*ck unless your some BBC mind reader which you have kept secretThey have a right to free speech but i dont agree they should march on that same day but set up there own seperate march to protest against the warsThem dumb people who set up the march are playing into the hands of the people they are trying to send a message to

so basically two wrongs make a right now?because all muslims are against us so we must disrespect their place of worship?yea the march in the place is a f*ckin disgrace, but they prob decided to do it for the shock value and the amount of airtime theyll get ot their causebut sayin we should march oin mosques aint exactly the same now is it ?
Again, you are mising the point. It was an example of showing that neither are right so neither should be done! I am trying to show that no consideration has been made here with this march. It would be like doing something stupid like going into a mosque and saying the things I said. I am not saying go and do it! geez. I was just trying to make a point as to why the march was not right.Get it now? cause it sounds like you actually agree with me but maybe you just haven't picked up what I was getting at?

WOZERs
Tom Winchyou do no the same people we are housing an giving benifits to are using our resources to learn how to fly planes an plan terror attacks against us english,didnt u read the newspaper last week.the bloke who got caught on the plane turn around an said theres plenty more of me over here ready to do this.its a f*ckin joke so dont f*ckin stand ther an look at things from their point of veiw when them wankers are doing things like that.your stating to sound like one of em
This is why I cant even have a discussion, I always look at things from both sides. Then I get accussed of sounding like one of them lollol @ the amount of ppl saying "I agree Tom"
LOL Some d*ckhead guy your friend is man.

Bait Sun reader
LOLSuper brainwashed guys.

I think the muslim dude who wants to march wants to show the people of Wootton Basset that there are lots of people on the other side who are getting killed too, by the soldiers getting send there to kill them.That Tom Winch guy is a clown, them guys who always say "well f**k off to your own country."I hate people like this, they would feel no way to say racist things I bet. I bet he doesn't know which countries the supposed 7/7 bombers come from. Though, I think it is deep that they want to march on the same day, same time tbh. They should march there, but on a different day, which would make better sense than to cause tension with two groups of people. But I have to say, the British white people do not seem to care that there are other people getting killed on the other side too. They should just say no to war.

i refuse to take sides in all of this.but all im gunna say is i bet you lot wouldnt be so liberal and 'pro freedom of speech' if it was an EDL march in Southall during ramadam, with people shouting anti-muslim profanities. or if it was Nick Griffin marching through brixton high street during a stephen lawrence memorial shouting anti-black remarks.Muslims should vent their anger on the government, not the average Joe's in Wootton Basset, and certainly not the dead soldiers.ps  youre a c*nt