Sign in to follow this  
lady_jade_

select uk 89.6!

right i got select uk up proper crystal clear and trust me it is banging again.i couldnt get it up crystal 4 ages but now i have soooooooo big up select all the way.out to chase and lady aqsua f*ckin cushtey set also big up dj gruffie banging to bruvjust like too big up the whole of select uk keep up the good work sweetnuff luv lady jade xxxxxxxxxxxxx biggrin.gif:D:D:D

ye u know lady proof its banging girl.big up me proof lady proof terms all at lady proofs yard yesterday bare jokes big up the kebab man sweet.out to lady aqsuamalibu coke ant common hun lol jokesluv lady jade xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

right i got select uk up proper crystal clear and trust me it is banging again.i couldnt get it up crystal 4 ages but now i have soooooooo big up select all the way.out to chase and lady aqsua fuc*in cushtey set also big up dj gruffie banging to bruvjust like too big up the whole of select uk keep up the good work sweetnuff luv lady jade xxxxxxxxxxxxx   biggrin.gif  :D  :D  :D
Do Select have a web site ??

big up select all the way.out to rosso long time bruv how u doin??out to all the select cru f*cking cushtey station now oi oixxxkeep it comeing.big up the langtrees nightclub on satarday 100% pleasure is gonna b fat xx

yes yes chaseyouwake me up onb a sunday morning big up yaself bruv xx biggrin.gif

thats what i ment the afternoon xx

lol 'morning glory'....classy Chase, very classy.
:wink: But I now have to think of a new name for the new show.

c*ck a do a do afternoon sho lol x