fuckin electric

Dejan Savicevic

yo how can man put £20 on electrics on saturday evening and have 7.37 left? some joke ting jah know. I don't even do sh*t apart from watch tele, dvd and have heating on a bit. swear this is some new world order sh*t where you pay whatever it costs. £20 a week for electrics takes the piss. f*ck dis swear i feel to move to africa certain times.

ive been paying quarterly bills since i moved in here, but last month i got a letter saying they have been sending me estimated bills as they couldnt access my electric box, (yet they managed to access it days before they sent this letter, btw the electric box isnt inside my flat so they dont even need me to be in to check it) and for this reason ive been billed for the rest which is about 300, no way im going to be able to pay that off in any acceptable amount of time so im being forced to have a key meter, which sucks but then at least i know where i stand with it and there wont be any more shock bills