When you go bare back on your woman/sex buddy

Da Luv Doc

Do you ever think how many people did they go bare back with and how many people they went bare back with??? In a sense, you have slept with multiple amount of people when you do this!!!IMO, that's why if you ever get a virgin at what ever age you are, you need to chill with that person (men can move to next gurls if the chick is butters though).Have these thought ever crossed your mind???Kinda like the history of your partner / sex buddy, even with only them ever wearing doms, do you get jealous when you think your partner got sexed by next person before you & does that devalue them a piece to if they was a virgin???

Guest Flat Ericó
Do you ever think how many people did they go bare back with and how many people they went bare back with???
Am I reading this wrong or did you ask the same question twice?

To be honest, I question it sometimes. Think the thread is decent still. It's awkward to ask them about the past cause truth is, you were not with them at the time and it's kinda none of your business but at the same time you wanna know. If they go quick to allow you to sex them without a rubber, does this mean they slept with a lot the same way or is it cos they feel for you?Another question I ask myself is if they are good, then how many have they slept with etc.It does play on the mind sometimes I can't lie.

lol@ the stupidity bandwagon. one person makes a post of foolishness and the others just decide to jump in like cuntsas much as justin is a dumb idiot, there was nothing wrong with his question. he didnt say he was thinking about guys, he was thinking about the looseness/ease at which the girl went bbtheres a reason why england is the STD capital of europe, and teen pregnancy capital of the entire western hemisphereand justins stupidity proves this, by thinking about all this AFTER the incident.lol@ man getting 17 negs for asking a genuine question and the dumb response gets 8 pos'spriorities on this site are well in order.