Racist KFC advert

Grafter

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How do you survive a crowd of "awkward" black people?According to KFCs latest advertisement a bucket of fried chicken will do the trick.Is this racist? You be the judge...
Are you people retarded?It's not racist. The stereotype of black people liking chicken is only in the united states because you people are so f*cked up.The only stereotype here is that in every cricket game with the west indies you cant sit 100m from their supporters without that music goin off every minute.The point of the add was to shut them up with good food. West Indies were used because they were touring Australia at the timegod damn americans are so retarded thinking all is racist
sometimes we black people need to stop seeing racism in everything- if a little common sense was used people would have realised that the opening image read 'kfc's cricket survival guide' the awkward situation was that hes in the stand of the opposing supporters - the remedy to this uncomfortability is KFC. /THREAD

smadds u know about the kinda man that fear the drum beat already!! my trini brother let me in on that 1niggahs need to come off the fried chicken hype, thats how u will get merked like Jim Jones did with the kool aid'we didnt come down here with no bucket of chicken in our hand, vgetation is the sustanance of man'also some next breddah was like, why am i guna eat a bird that has wings and cant f*ckin fly, now gimmi a f*ck*ng eagle and il tear dat sh*t uptru sounds

smadds u know about the kinda man that fear the drum beat already!! my trini brother let me in on that 1niggahs need to some off the fried chicken hype, thats how u will get merked like Jim Jones did with the kool aid'we didnt come down here with no bucket of chicken in our hand, vgetation is the sustanance of man'also some next breddah was like, why am i guna eat a bird that has wings and cant f*ckin fly, now gimmi a f*ck*ng eagle and il tear dat sh*t uptru sounds
can someone explain what dis broad is on about

It's very convenient that there's one white guy in a sea of blacks, it's an awkward situation, and that it's "too easy" to shut them up with fried chicken.Having said that, I think it's a prime example of the Australian sense of humour. They just don't give a f*ck.