What are your opinions on this??

Doug

I got this girl who i gave my number to in a club a few weeks back.she wont stop texting me and sh*t and i dont to beat cos shes ugly.my friend told me to make her pay for stuff and get her too buy me sh*t till she leaves me alonei think this would be too deep and i'd feel guilty?? have any of you done sh*t like that

Ur friend sounds like a selfish prick. Just because this girl is ugly (or at least to u) there's no need to ruin her. If she's this needy then she's either inexperienced, been hurt before or genuinely kind hearted. If u use her like this u could end up breaking her spirit. Dont be that guy

Ur friend sounds like a selfish prick. Just because this girl is ugly (or at least to u) there's no need to ruin her. If she's this needy then she's either inexperienced, been hurt before or genuinely kind hearted. If u use her like this u could end up breaking her spirit. Dont be that guy
+
Just friend zone her and be done with it

truss friend zone it then get her to hook you up with her friends

Friendzone her but lol at people saying you actually have a new friend. She will always be trying to f*ck you. Always.Some dude dropped this line on my slightly heavy female friend the other day to let her know she was on her way to the friendzone...."I've come quite a long way in the last few months. I mean, look at us talking... I've finally learnt that I can be friends with a girl and not have sex with her."

"I've come quite a long way in the last few months. I mean, look at us talking... I've finally learnt that I can be friends with a girl and not have sex with her."
Fully stealing this.
:D that is a sick line, can imagine the forced smile she had to put on.
:D :D the imagery