Sign in to follow this  
Mic Man

DJ Media Controllers

Im a CDJ man, but i've been playing round with VDJ recently and its pretty fun- and if im doing a small party, then its a lot more efficient to just carry a laptop around than 2 big CDJ1000's, so im looking for a relatively cheap Media Controller.Can those who use them or have the knowledge please inform me. Less than £400, preferably around £200-£300.Im looking at these:numark_stealth_control.jpgHERCULESRMX.jpgM_Audio_Torq_Xpo_4a6817f570cda.jpgAre there more you can recommend?Also, if i use this with VDJ, can i still control the tempo and sync the mix using VDJ or does it all have to be done using the Controller?

Safe fam fam...The hercules ones are good...My boy fusion who is a DJ has a hercules set...dunno if its exactly the same but the ones he had were good! Ive been contemplating getting a pair soon myself...Plus im pretty sure you can control pitch etc with both VDJ and mixer...

Safe fam fam...The hercules ones are good...My boy fusion who is a DJ has a hercules set...dunno if its exactly the same but the ones he had were good! Ive been contemplating getting a pair soon myself...Plus im pretty sure you can control pitch etc with both VDJ and mixer...
Long time fam! DJ Kenny uses Hercules so thats why i was looking at getting them. But the numark looks like its got a few more functions.Is fusion a short dude? indian / trini looking?

avoid Behringer
why?
-bad compatibility-driver issues-it cuts out randomly (both audio and midi)they're just all around wiggidy wack

Guest Malcolm Tucker
avoid Behringer
c/s/my boy had the m-audio one, its quite good, scratch wheels are touch sensitive so they are like cdjs....id go for them (he did bare research into them and i think they were actully the best ones)

My boy who plays electro & minimal house uses the APC40 Ableton Performance Controller.Some of the stuff Ive seen him do on it are sick

Guest Malcolm Tucker

My boy who plays electro & minimal house uses the APC40 Ableton Performance Controller.

Some of the stuff Ive seen him do on it are sick

comes like a live production suite lol