Noisy Neighbours

manuel

Yeah thats my problem becuase we have to share the kitchen and I bump into him in there like 10 times every day. I want what this guy has if its real

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HntSm5RHiDw

lol@that videoi know about the kitchen sharing situation aswell, before i was living in this place i was sharing a flat with 3 other people, one of the guys living there was a complete tool, i had great fun spending my days doing things to piss him off, but even if u have to see him several times a day just deal with it anyway, if hes too much of a d*ck to sort it out after you asking him nicely then you shouldnt give a f*ck how uncomfortable it is really, as long as he is quiet then life is easy for u lol

Anyone remember Paul Boetang? Well I used to live with his f*ck*ng stupid middle class spoilt self important piece of sh*t son.He = what you described except with Drum and Bass constantly blaring.If I had three bullets in a gun at the year I spent with him he'd have three in his skull. No joke, so I know exactly what you're feeling like and it's f*ck*ng horrible, like horrible.Believe me when I tell you that unless you literally go SKITSO on the dude and make him know you are no longer having this sh*t nothing will happen, trust me.

c/s telling him from the start.One girl i had fallen out with but still lived with, one eveing decided to start play her music LOUD, while the rest of us watched t.v in the room below her. It went on for about 20mins, every one was moaning about it, but they were too shook to go tell her to turn it down because the of the existing issues in our house all ready. i didnt say much about it but HAD ENOUGH tbh she was taking the piss. So i just went in the kitchen, grabbed a knife, knock on her door an' told her 'to turn it down', nuffin long.Sorted.She moved out couple weeks later, dunno why.lol

c/s telling him from the start.One girl i had fallen out with but still lived with, one eveing decided to start play her music LOUD, while the rest of us watched t.v in the room below her. It went on for about 20mins, every one was moaning about it, but they were too shook to go tell her to turn it down because the of the existing issues in our house all ready. i didnt say much about it but HAD ENOUGH tbh she was taking the piss. So i just went in the kitchen, grabbed a knife, knock on her door an' told her 'to turn it down', nuffin long.Sorted.She moved out couple weeks later, dunno why.lol
lol that is qualityi dont think i know one single person, including myself, who has lived in a houseshare situation and it has been a success, ive lived in 4 different houseshares and each one has been nothing short of a disaster.

is boetengs son proper tall, does he look jus like his dad?
Yes. I hate him with a passion. Bad coke head too.
yh i used to see this guy at work that looked like that, an i used to say to myself bet thats boetengs sonmaybe it was maybe it wasnt