Anyone got replies back from Uni yet?

Guest Tulse Hill

hol tite the man who ain't sent it yet <_<
you guys are slacking still, deadline's next friday
from when teachers are tryna take personal vendettas onto my predicted grades i aint sending it offhad to set one teacher the levels, always gwarning like i'm top 5 in the class but you predict me a C ^_)
what are you on about? the person who checks your personal statement puts your predicted grades through (mine was head of 6th form), not your teachers, they just do your referenceI got AAB at AS so she put predicted as AAA, no long

hol tite the man who ain't sent it yet <_<
you guys are slacking still, deadline's next friday
from when teachers are tryna take personal vendettas onto my predicted grades i aint sending it offhad to set one teacher the levels, always gwarning like i'm top 5 in the class but you predict me a C ^_)
what are you on about? the person who checks your personal statement puts your predicted grades through (mine was head of 6th form), not your teachers, they just do your referenceI got AAB at AS so she put predicted as AAA, no long
nah its teachers where we're @got AB at AS so should be getting A*Ab this year but they try issue me with A/A*Ccit's really not that season, even the teacher in charge of ucas said i should go and have a word

:lol: parrin it, slap them and tell them to give you an A innitnah like, I was there, the predicted grades get put through by the same person who checks your statement, the reference gets put through by the same person as well, just stand there with them as they do it and say "no, that's what I'm working at, my predicted grade is higher"my head of year had to write most of the reference in anyway (pretending to be other teachers)my predicted grades were always stupidly low tbh, just get the person on your side and they'll put through what's best for you

When i started going uni I didn't do any of this pre-planning stuff, Received my A-Level results in August, started looking the same day, applied for a couple Uni's that week and started lessons a little over a month later, i wouldndt encourage leaving it late,but theres no need to panic if you havn't got your finger out yet, Just get it out of the way

When i started going uni I didn't do any of this pre-planning stuff, Received my A-Level results in August, started looking the same day, applied for a couple Uni's that week and started lessons a little over a month later, i wouldndt encourage leaving it late,but theres no need to panic if you havn't got your finger out yet, Just get it out of the way
what uni you at and what course you doing tho?