Anyone got replies back from Uni yet?

Guest Tulse Hill

When i started going uni I didn't do any of this pre-planning stuff, Received my A-Level results in August, started looking the same day, applied for a couple Uni's that week and started lessons a little over a month later, i wouldndt encourage leaving it late,but theres no need to panic if you havn't got your finger out yet, Just get it out of the way
if you wanna get into a top uni then you're better off applying early, courses are often oversubscribed (regardless of the level of uni)

How many Uni's should I apply for?Is 2 enough? Dont really wanna go too far away from London
5 unis, if you've got your mind set on 2 in London, apply for one more lower one in London and the other two out of London, believe me, quite a few friends regretted not leaving the ends

Very True, But i never really planned or thought about going to UNI untill i received my results, then i just took the plunge doing Drama and Performance at South Bank
No disrespect but saying what you said about not worrying if you're late is why you're at a terrible University.If you want to have a good chance of getting into a good University, you should apply before December.

Very True, But i never really planned or thought about going to UNI untill i received my results, then i just took the plunge doing Drama and Performance at South Bank
No disrespect but saying what you said about not worrying if you're late is why you're at a terrible University.If you want to have a good chance of getting into a good University, you should apply before December.
this
is an exaggeration tbhjan is wen ure leaving it l8