Current Top 5 selected best UK Rappers

Teflon N West

Guest WAVESURFER
Know them ones I dont even know man and I can hear it from his lyrics talking about hes pissed cos man took his customers.....them drug dealers there...if youre black and from these sides around here it is very hard to shot even little bits if you aint a straight thug (ie idiot because the work you will put in violence and grind work will be way too much to the guap you get out)Hes a donut exposing himself 'i banged him in his face he gave me a boog tenner' people tryna unload fake TEN POUND NOTES...bruv ive dealt with notes and ive seen 10's once in my life and they where swag so hes exposing the fact someone thought he was that soppy that you can even just get a free draw off man if u drop him a fake 10 like wtf talk about you need to give up if youre that old and people are moving to you like that....
Bruv, noone's saying Joe Grind is Pablo Escobar. I enjoy his music, I don't give a f*ck about what he does in his normal life.And that thing about the tenner is just a funny lyric, yr reading FAR too much into it.

lol a boy of mine if from pecks yellow brick estate then moved to dulwich and he says joe grind was bum who always walked around holding tescos milk and wore the same blue grind jacket
:lol: i didnt even see this post.
LolI have no reason to doubt him. He was in that immediate circleMaybe not now but all through the times sn1 weren't as big as they are atm

• 3 months later...