IM NOT RACIST

imhim

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats not racist at all.Your all narrow minded.
anyone with intelligence can listen to what she's saying and realise she wasn't being racist certain clubs are Black Clubs certain clubs are white clubs if it was a black person saying i dont wanna go to a white club 2nite there wouldnt even be a debate about it however the sweaty comment was abit suspect to say the leastp.s where can i watch this show

anyone with intelligence can listen to what she's saying and realise she wasn't being racist certain clubs are Black Clubs certain clubs are white clubs if it was a black person saying i dont wanna go to a white club 2nite there wouldnt even be a debate about it however the sweaty comment was abit suspect to say the leastp.s where can i watch this show
the girl with the grey leggins has got me thinkin dis still...

anyone with intelligence can listen to what she's saying and realise she wasn't being racist certain clubs are Black Clubs certain clubs are white clubs if it was a black person saying i dont wanna go to a white club 2nite there wouldnt even be a debate about it
If she had left it at that I would believe she's not racist but when you combine the things she said, it doesn't take a genius to figure out she looks down on and dislikes black people. That's racism. You don't have to say nigger to be racist. Wish people would realise this.When she slapped the thing out of the chick's hand, I swear that's hitting?! I would've taken that as a green light!

Current season (4)http://www.youtube.com/user/badgirlsclubytu#g/u

her first statement wasnt all that bad, or was at least defensible. then she says black guys are agressive etc. not even concerned about the sweaty black club statement but when you have all 3 statements its only evident that these are the same type of girls that may get mugged by one black guy and automatically conclude that all blackl guys are a certain way, they type that will tell me "you're not like other black guys" and think im supposed to be happy at that!the type of girls that will first assume the black person is in the wrong, the type of girl that will identitfy any black guy in the wrong place at the wrong time to the police in an ID lineupshe's basically prejudiced, and thats just as dangerous or bad as being racist. she not just .....'ignorant'. that comes by default when you're prejudiced.

And then she said "I dont wanna go to a sweaty black club" ^_)
Yeah but it's true.Yes, we all sweat but there is a different smell innit. White people probably smell f*cked up to Asians and Black people and vice versa.I hate the fact that sometimes, things are actually true but you can't say them because it's seen as an attack when actually all you are doing is stating the obvious!