Quick Question

Beanie

If you were going out with some1, and they went raving without you, would you mind if they danced with other girls/boys...One boy that I was talking to said he wouldn’t mind to a certain extent; however there are different levels of whining. There’s the normal whining, which he doesn’t have a problem with. Then there’s the grinding, the ones where girl is placing her hand at the back on next man neck and going deep into him, he has a problem with that....Would you mind?????

What has my age got to do with the question i am asking?i know my answer to this question already, but i wanted other ppls views on it simple..
Why would you need others views on something so ridiculous. Why would you be in a relationship if you're not happy with the attention your partner gives you, is that not enough? Do you really need to go out and seek it off random strangers for self gratification? Seriously? Cos if so you shouldn't be in a relationship.

But see the thing is I dont like the Idea of my 14 stone dark skinned male friend whinnin on me, yeah its kool if im 17/18 on a hype tryna take over the dancefloor with various 'make space' techniques but I need to atleast feel a female bum or suttin even if im not drawin!TBH my post was for queen bee didnt expect charlie to go apeshit drop like 4 posts about some bullshit ca shes shocked someone would ask this question SORRY MY MISTAKE!
lmao @ the imagerynah what i meant is just go out in a group of friends and just dance,not even wining on anybody, just dancing solo, i know guys that do this and it doesnt even have to be some kind of dramatic dance routine planned out at home with ur boys beforehand lol, but then if u need 2 dance with a female and ur single fair enough, if not shame on you

What has my age got to do with the question i am asking?i know my answer to this question already, but i wanted other ppls views on it simple..
Why would you need others views on something so ridiculous. Why would you be in a relationship if you're not happy with the attention your partner gives you, is that not enough? Do you really need to go out and seek it off random strangers for self gratification? Seriously? Cos if so you shouldn't be in a relationship.
Are you dumb seriously???...I asked for ppls opinions yeh...ppls individual opinion not every1 is gonna b thinking that same as you...dumb bitch...you need to chill for a bit...

Get a f*ck*ng brain then you numskull then it might make sense.Not f*ck*ng rocket science is it?
no its not I dont think saying that before social networking sites people didnt dance with anyone other than theyre partners is rocket science
If you're really lacking in intelligence that much not to see that I'm trying to link the change in culture surrounding the use of social networking sites to the way people behave in general society then I can't help you...

Are you dumb seriously???...I asked for ppls opinions yeh...ppls individual opinion not every1 is gonna b thinking that same as you...dumb bitch...you need to chill for a bit...
Ok. Go and watch your man dance with a girl init. Have fun chick.

Ok. Go and watch your man dance with a girl init. Have fun chick.
So wait..everytime some1 post a question on here its got to relate to them...your going on like you have no sense at all..jus silence yourself...

Get a f*ck*ng brain then you numskull then it might make sense.Not f*ck*ng rocket science is it?
no its not I dont think saying that before social networking sites people didnt dance with anyone other than theyre partners is rocket science
If you're really lacking in intelligence that much not to see that I'm trying to link the change in culture surrounding the use of social networking sites to the way people behave in general society then I can't help you...
If you think there is a link then I cant help you :S how the f*ck does the way i use facebook affect my maneuver in a rave :S , Also please dont talk/type down to me again its not very becoming of a lady
Oh Jesus Christ. I'M TALKING ABOUT SOCIETY IN GENERAL... you know what f*ck it forget it. I'm wrong you're right init carry on. And I'll type or talk down to anybody I please. If you don't like it block my posts.