cuttin people out ur life....like this..

Kim

My ollllldskool bredrin from 9, been bredrins from day tbh, anyway shits happened to her and now she does what she wants dont care bout who shehurts, we arranged to link on wednesday for 6 at mine so 6 comes she rings me tellin me shes on her way, so hour passes ring her she tell me shes 5mins away, 2 hrs later ring her shes like jus sortin a weed out at my mums sorry blah blah blah im comin straight round,so now leave it 30mins and ring her and she dont answer her phone....told her to never ring or try speaking to me again, im quite hurt but thats it now, she was the 1 person i cud tell anything to and i thought she had my back, but thats unforgivable isnt it??

Piss take, she should have just been honest about what she was doing and since she clearly got a better offer, you obviously were not that important to her, not even to let you know.I personally wouldn't have bothered ringing her and i wouldnt have sent any messages to her - but when she rang to explain her self, i would tell her i didnt want to hear it keep it simple. Good Riddance to people like that.

unless this is a regular occurance, think ur overreactingif shes really ur bredrin, than how u gna cut her off for longin u one time/anyway i need to cut this bredda out, i consider myself a good judge of character, only let him in cos i felt a blessed vibe off him, and tbh i've never felt anything different all now but its only through his actions that hes got this close to me, insiduous ....an now i've been compromised on a couple of levels and im not happywhen i move again its gna be a different story anywayall im gna say is, its not about new people, i said that before u kno, dnt need kno knew people, no new friends, not arsed with gettin to know anyone else AND this is whyffs

i dont think im over-reacting at all i was waiting from 6-9 for her 3 f*ck*ng hrs she cudda said, i rang her mum she was at hers, why cudnt she jus pop round to tell me instead of bullshittingfuk that i felt like a right d*ckhead, shes let me down before bt this is jus the last time cus i told the c*nt now and she lied bout why she neva came but oh well lost my bestfreind new freinds r cool, time will tell if they deserve to b in ur life i can count on 1 hand how many freinds i have n tbh its bout 3 nowrest r associates

that takes the piss, if any of my friends acted like that towards me on more than one occasion i would tell them where to go, ive lost my 2 best friends this year due to their behaviour, one girl who was like a sister to me since we were 15 got a new boyfriend and started doing the whole obsessed thing with him, like not able to spend any time apart from him and on the occasions she could bring herself to come to mine she would be txting him the whole time anyway, so i told her about herself and next thing i know her mum has come to my house and started gobbing off about how im being nasty to her, the girl is 22 years old and shes sending her mum round to tell me off? get the f*ck out of hereive met loads of new people this year and im working on those friendships, sometimes it doesnt matter how long u have known a person, people change and grow apart