Future of computing

Jdot

that is actually insane,this tech will probably manifest into everyday life within the next 10 years or so, if this kinda stuff is being developed now just imagine the tech that's gonna be made in 20-30 years. madness.technology never ceases to amaze me

Guest Triple XXX
that is actually insane,this tech will probably manifest into everyday life within the next 10 years or so, if this kinda stuff is being developed now just imagine the tech that's gonna be made in 20-30 years. madness.technology never ceases to amaze me
what im sayin man, nothing excites me more than techjus thiunk about it i was born in 1990, them time computers werent even as powerful as my f*ckin PHONEanother 20 years i can only imagine whats gonna happen

Guest Triple XXX
The next step is making the screen bit fit into a contact lense or something and boy
when this gets made its overimagine jammin on the tube on the way to work watchin the latest big booty Brazillian hoes u downloaded the night before

The next step is making the screen bit fit into a contact lense or something and boy

when this gets made its over

imagine jammin on the tube on the way to work watchin the latest big booty Brazillian hoes u downloaded the night before

then u have stand up cus its ur station

what then darg

\this guys is sick

i would cop