Bedroom Technique & Trademark Moves

Captain Planet

I like to lick the bitches neck yeah lick it, slowly and gently n/h, they love it.Some tongue flicking ting that one female of carrib origins taught me. (Edit: when lipsin no bowcat/dunno what the stig is talking about tbh)Also beating the p*ssy and taking an angle as you insert kinda like a corscrew ting.Doggying the narn and just after you slow down/pause give her the full length like the whole damn thang, I love the way the woman kinda shivers when the whole piece goes in...

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like to lick the bitches neck yeah lick it, slowly and gently n/h, they love it.Some tongue flicking ting that one female of carrib origins taught me. (Edit: when lipsin no bowcat/dunno what the stig is talking about tbh)Also beating the p*ssy and taking an angle as you insert kinda like a corscrew ting.Doggying the narn and just after you slow down/pause give her the full length like the whole damn thang, I love the way the woman kinda shivers when the whole piece goes in...
this, one of my girls has like a 5-10 second spastic fit if i do this and simultaneously run my finger down her spine from her neck to the small of her back makes me lol everytime. some special moves i refuse to share but basic things: when lying on side mashing from the back i always put my hand just under her belly button and apply a little pressure, u shud be able to feel yuh tings shifting organs and bump her g-spot, u can also reach her clit wiv ur hand there. eye contact/lickneck/dont neglect titties all them basics there. thing is females r all different from each other, one of my girl has to have it slo-mo when she cumming push it in drag it out biznezz and she spend a minute cumming anotha one has to be smashed fast and take a little break everytime she cum.

Off topic - Planet do you know one grim called Rashida
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh secondary school did her no favours
Lol zumpi knowsYhyh r went to my skl stlThat solo 45 comment gave me away innit?
Yeah lol thought it was her/

One for the bedroommmmmm