The Surgery in Ayia Napa YIHAAAAAAAAA

mrmontana

Have YOU been to Ayia Napa??!?!??  

5 members have voted

1. 1.

• YES
    • NO

Good afternoon Ladies and Gentleman,Website looks messy well done lads,Its been a month since we've been in Ayia Napa and we are having a great time DJin and just having a laugh. We reppin' flashbak in Napa dont worry lads.We (ME, Bad Boy Brown and Dr.Psycho) are at Black n White club every friday tearing it up as usual.If anyone pops over to napa, come and give us a holla, let me know on this forum if anyone plans on coming over, its messy over here, the vibe is coming like its 99/2000 again. Click on this link to see the Napa flier www.mrmontana.co.ukWe coming back end aug/beginning sep.PeaceP.S. Can someone send me a PM and tell me whats been happening this past month back home regarding the station.

Good afternoon Ladies and Gentleman,Website looks messy well done lads,Its been a month since we've been in Ayia Napa and we are having a great time DJin and just having a laugh. We reppin' flashbak in Napa dont worry lads.We (ME, Bad Boy Brown and Dr.Psycho) are at Black n White club every friday tearing it up as usual.If anyone pops over to napa, come and give us a holla, let me know on this forum if anyone plans on coming over, its messy over here, the vibe is coming like its 99/2000 again. Click on this link to see the Napa flier      www.mrmontana.co.ukWe coming back end aug/beginning sep.PeaceP.S. Can someone send me a PM and tell me whats been happening this past month back home regarding the station.
Easy bro , Glade its all going well over there ..Know a few peps going over there ill let them know that Black and White is the place to be !! 8)

Nice one lads, How you doing dan, rosso.Ive got a couple pix im gonna post up real soon, just so you can see whats really going on over here!!!!!!!!!Its crazy :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Our night is doing well, THE MEN IN WHITE COATS ARE OPERATING and PERFORMING SURGERY.Lets Gizzo.OOOWWWWWWWWWW.