Should there be a nation on stand by incase Africa becomes too unsafe in the summer?

Guest Tulse Hill

Guest Tulse Hill

I dont think FIFA would do themselves too much harm in organising a back up venue incase Africa becomes unstable in the summer, I think the best candidate would be those who applied to host the 2010 but came 2nd or 3rd.

Ok i get the point about security not being right and organisation being a bit up in the air for the ACN BUT South Africa and Angola are two different countries, as someone said in another topic if there was an attack on Spain the January before the world cup is to be played In England, would there be talk of changoing continents the only slightly positive thing about this is that hopefully FIFA will make checks on the security in place and also South Africa might increase what security they already wanted to have in place. South Africa should be judged on its own merits and provisions.

Guest Tulse Hill
I think so, I think the same should apply in 2012 should Europe become unstable as well... <_<
To be fair, europe has never encounterd shootings at a major event, considering blacks hate towards whites whats to say they wont organise a mass killing of european fans? security is about 20 years behind in technology and remains an unsafe area to hold millions of fans throughout the event, it will bring money to the econonmy yes but also danger.

I think so, I think the same should apply in 2012 should Europe become unstable as well... <_<
To be fair, europe has never encounterd shootings at a major event, considering blacks hate towards whites whats to say they wont organise a mass killing of european fans? security is about 20 years behind in technology and remains an unsafe area to hold millions of fans throughout the event, it will bring money to the econonmy yes but also danger.
Well..... The Munich massacre is an informal name for events occurred during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, when members of the Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage and eventually murdered by Black September, a militant group with ties to Yasser Arafat’s Fatah organization, in a commando operation officially named "Ikrit and Biram", after two Christian Palestinian villages whose inhabitants were killed or expelled by the Hagannah in 1948.[3] [4]By the end of the ordeal, the commando group had killed eleven Israeli athletes and coaches and one West German police officer, after five of the eight members of Black September were killed by police officers during a failed rescue attempt.[citation needed] The three surviving commandos were captured, and were later released by West Germany following the hijacking by Black September of a Lufthansa airliner. Israel responded to the massacre with Operation Spring of Youth and Operation Wrath of God, a series of airstrikes and assassinations of those suspected of planning the kidnappings and more generally of spokesmen for the Palestinian cause, as well as retributive bombings of refugee camps in Syria and Lebanon killing 50-200, mostly civilians.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_massacre

Well..... The Munich massacre is an informal name for events occurred during the 1972 Summer Olympics in Munich, West Germany, when members of the Israeli Olympic team were taken hostage and eventually murdered by Black September, a militant group with ties to Yasser Arafat's Fatah organization, in a commando operation officially named "Ikrit and Biram", after two Christian Palestinian villages whose inhabitants were killed or expelled by the Hagannah in 1948.[3] [4]By the end of the ordeal, the commando group had killed eleven Israeli athletes and coaches and one West German police officer, after five of the eight members of Black September were killed by police officers during a failed rescue attempt.[citation needed] The three surviving commandos were captured, and were later released by West Germany following the hijacking by Black September of a Lufthansa airliner. Israel responded to the massacre with Operation Spring of Youth and Operation Wrath of God, a series of airstrikes and assassinations of those suspected of planning the kidnappings and more generally of spokesmen for the Palestinian cause, as well as retributive bombings of refugee camps in Syria and Lebanon killing 50-200, mostly civilians.http://en.wikipedia....Munich_massacre
/Tulse

f*ck off u sly sh*t stirer, if it aint 72' then its gotta be 62' or suttin.
You're not even close. I've allowed a whole lot of nonsense to run and to be honest so has all admins/mods but ffs man. What has this place become

TBH its only because angloa are stupid this happened South Africa should be fine This wouldnt of happened if Angloa kept all the games in main provinceIts like is Israel hosting a tournament and having games on the gaza strip