The taboo of Anal Sex being gay...

Ashman

You know certain man, you tell them "yeah I f*cked my girl is her backside" and they are like "urrrggghhhh that's gay"?Is it really gay to have anal sex with a woman?Or for people to assume you are thinking gay because it is done through anal? Cause I kinda think it's a woman and any hole is a goal on her. I'd stick it in her ear if it was big enough no lie.Yet looking at a girls bum is acceptable. Where does the line begin/end?

Guest Triple XXX

i just dont see why u need to f*ck her anally tbhi jus dnt see the attractionbt i understand y people say its gaywhy break through the back door when the front is wide open

its sodomy at the end of the dayif you do it, then your a sodomitedisgusted by the responses thus far, but not surprised
handshake.jpg" welcome to the 21st century, have you just got here ?"
dno what this is supposed to mean tbham i supposed to be supportive of sodomy cos nuff people do it here in the 21st century?

its a sh*t hole, if thats where u wanna place ur manhood to find pleasure shows a lot about u
Bit of a silly thing to say enit kurigirl. Its not like anyone would go straight into it after the girls just come off the toilet. Its abit like say why do girls give head when thats where piss comes from. Or my do men give head when comes outta there (i dont give head btw). My point is it comes down to maturity and the comfort level of those involved