Is this the future in policing the world?

Steven

What the people dont understand is that the war on terra is really the war on the peoplePeople thought they was on the winning team but there just seen as any Iraqi or AfghaniWhen the people that are supposed to serve and protect you start dressing in black uniforms with weapons ready looking like storm troopers you know tyranny is strong in government

if the protest was illegal, then it was illegal? there are ways to apply for permission to protest arent they. thats how i see a protest like this anyway/
LOL at illegal protestYou see how they got certain people thinking its not right to protest and you got to apply to some authority to get permissionJust to let you know that aint really a free society when you start going down this road deciding who has free speech and who does not

if the protest was illegal, then it was illegal? there are ways to apply for permission to protest arent they. thats how i see a protest like this anyway/
LOL at illegal protestYou see how they got certain people thinking its not right to protest and you got to apply to some authority to get permissionJust to let you know that aint really a free society when you start going down this road deciding you have free speech and who does not
its not a free society without laws. dont be stupid and think free means you can do what you like,.just bcos you dont like something doesnt mean you can get your placards and go whereever you like without seeking permission.there is a state law and thats the process. show me, being manhandled, or highhandedness of the police..then thats an issue.dont put words into my mouth or mind like you love to do since you can never address the real issue.the real issue here is that they were having an unlawful assembly plain and simple. yes the police could have chosen to ignore it,but in this case they didnt.

That is so messed up. Look at Thuns video. They rushed the two girls near the end and that police guy at the end with his look and "get your camera out my face" comment. f*ck*ng d*ckhead! So this is what it means to be a police man, to basically be a puppet? That robocop thing is scary but stupid too.

LOL at illegal protestYou see how they got certain people thinking its not right to protest and you got to apply to some authority to get permissionJust to let you know that aint really a free society when you start going down this road deciding you have free speech and who does not
its not a free society without laws. dont be stupid and think free means you can do what you like,.just bcos you dont like something doesnt mean you can get your placards and go whereever you like without seeking permission.there is a state law and thats the process. show me, being manhandled, or highhandedness of the police..then thats an issue.dont put words into my mouth or mind like you love to do since you can never address the real issue.the real issue here is that they were having an unlawful assembly plain and simple. yes the police could have chosen to ignore it,but in this case they didnt.
You keep using these buzz words like 'unlawful assembly' like its wrong for people to gather and do what they want without breaking the laws meaning harming someone You obviously seem to think its okay for governments to rule over people and not serve them as you have shown time and time again on here that you enjoy the tyranny that is happening Your one of them guys to obey authority even when you know its wrong but you just want to serve master to the best of your ability

You keep using these buzz words like 'unlawful assembly' like its wrong for people to gather and do what they want without breaking the laws meaning harming someone You obviously seem to think its okay for governments to rule over people and not serve them as you have shown time and time again on here that you enjoy the tyranny that is happening Your one of them guys to obey authority even when you know its wrong but you just want to serve master to the best of your ability
and YOU keep using buzzwords like govt this and that like they are some aliens. the same idiots crying about being stopped from protesting on the street are the same type of people who comment on media issues like immigration asking that the govt shut the border, or that have no problem with a muslim or "suspiscious" looking person being stopped and body searched at the airport, or on the street.if muslims were protesting against the war in iraq or afghanistan those same people crying now would be up in arms. dont come talking nonsense about govt this and that like these are the same people who put them in power.

LOL at illegal protestYou see how they got certain people thinking its not right to protest and you got to apply to some authority to get permissionJust to let you know that aint really a free society when you start going down this road deciding who has free speech and who does not
real f*ck*ng talk

and YOU keep using buzzwords like govt this and that like they are some aliens. the same idiots crying about being stopped from protesting on the street are the same type of people who comment on media issues like immigration asking that the govt shut the border, or that have no problem with a muslim or "suspiscious" looking person being stopped and body searched at the airport, or on the street.if muslims were protesting against the war in iraq or afghanistan those same people crying now would be up in arms. dont come talking nonsense about govt this and that like these are the same people who put them in power.
The brainwashed idiots are the people supporting the fake war on terra and wanting police to enforce 'unlawful assembly' and 'illegal protests'.These people want and love tyranny

What the people dont understand is that the war on terra is really the war on the peoplePeople thought they was on the winning team but there just seen as any Iraqi or AfghaniWhen the people that are supposed to serve and protect you start dressing in black uniforms with weapons ready looking like storm troopers you know tyranny is strong in government

The police had every right to use excessive force! Those people were obviously backing away from the police in a threatening manner. Some were also not using the prescribed pedestrian area, causing danger to the armored vehicle. Worse than that, I could distinctly hear somebody using foul language in the crowd. Plenty of reason to beat random people to the graveyard, if necessary. Perhaps these people could be put in a camp somewhere to learn some manners.
how the f*ck do you back away from someone in an agressive manner?LMFAO