Gettin back with ur ex

Vtec

Just curious to others opinions on this and ur own experiences on this matter.eg.My old ex we dated for 4-5yrs and eventually split due to us growing apart no bad vibes, just wanting different things out of life etc...had a couple more short term relationships and the obligatory links and so on. 2yrs on now my ex has kinda drifted back in my life path, still along and still the same spark that made us work.As I said just curious to others experiences and general attitudes towards this. Good idea to go with the flow and get involved or stay away and move forward? My instincts say to move forward and not go back and just remain as friends, but no soppy dude here, but still like her in that aspect and maybe it's just lust!? I know she feels the same as she has stated so.discuss

Ur mind is already made up and u kno u'll be back with her if u aren't already. Because this is ur second stab at it dont feel to jump right in under the assumption that everything is everything because u have history. Dont get caught up, keep distance so if things go tits up it'll be easier to recover. All the best tho

there really is a heck of a lot of fish on the streets..however if yr lazy take a wok down memory lane, and fry up some of that old sh*t up in that thingultimately follow yr heart,or yr head whichever is yr boss way off up in this piece of shitthe path to reckoning is beset by the vestiges of gloryor is it the other way roundnbim not proselytizing either way,im just enumerating

there really is a heck of a lot of fish on the streets..however if yr lazy take a wok down memory lane, and fry up some of that old sh*t up in that thingultimately follow yr heart,or yr head whichever is yr boss way off up in this piece of shitthe path to reckoning is beset by the vestiges of gloryor is it the other way roundnbim not proselytizing either way,im just enumerating
yeah i hear ya...

i cant really say do or dont because every person and situation is different and it depends on what is right for you and how you handle it if you do happen to end up back togetherbut i did this with my ex, some bad things happened in our relationship through no fault of either of us, and we didnt deal with it properly and we ended up arguing so much it caused us to split, but we still maintained constant contact over the phone and ended up getting back together even though we both knew we shouldnt, spent a year making eachothers lives a living hell and now we dont even talk, not because we hate eachother but we know we will just keep doing the same thing for years to come unless we cut off all contact, which is a shame because i think if we gave it time we could have been good friends

i cant really say do or dont because every person and situation is different and it depends on what is right for you and how you handle it if you do happen to end up back togetherbut i did this with my ex, some bad things happened in our relationship through no fault of either of us, and we didnt deal with it properly and we ended up arguing so much it caused us to split, but we still maintained constant contact over the phone and ended up getting back together even though we both knew we shouldnt, spent a year making eachothers lives a living hell and now we dont even talk, not because we hate eachother but we know we will just keep doing the same thing for years to come unless we cut off all contact, which is a shame because i think if we gave it time we could have been good friends
LOL! friends with an ex? An ex you had a serious relationship with? Are you joking?

if you are a mature adult and give it time then yes, under some circumstances it is possible
I used to think this, But nah someone you have had a serious relationship with never ever turns into just a simple friend. Too much history. Its not fair on future partners, for you to have a serious ex partner being in your life as a "friend" because they are never really a friend they are someone you shared a sexual relationship with, possibly made plans with its not fair on anyone and to be honest your life will go on with out them. When I here of those people whos got her partner then her ex who she has a kid with who is now with her friend and shes pregnant all some how related. Whats wrong with these people!

remember shes ur ex for a reason
And whatever caused the split will most likely re occur. Becareful. I know you miss the p*ssy, it's always the case.
lol not going back anyway. already knew at my core it wouldn't be right.guess it was just a caught off guard moment, forward movements will and have resumed...